10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Dear Mazhar,

I don't know why u didn't receive it, when the others did!! ... but i'll send it again to u.. no prob.

Hey, by the way who is Bhai??? It's: (Akram Sam) ;) ...

GOD BLESSSSSSSSSSSSS,

mazharhussaen said:
Dear All DAMAS Application 2010

Any news and hope any information? time is passing and passing and my french is becoming weaker and weaker as i have suspended practice for the time being. there is no one with whom i can speak. the passion of going to Montreal is fading day by day. what is the current file numbers being processed?
is there any number of montreal where we can call and check the status or about the back log?

Dear Akram Bhai

i have not got the link or the books.

this thread is hardly updated now a days i had to go to 3rd page to trace it.

regards

Mazhar

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hmmmmm, Ricoluna,

You are right, we have only to pray & have faith, but also enjoy our time... don't build all your life on the uncertain fact of immigration it is only a probability!! ... I agree with JET.. let's keep going in our lives and enjoy the time we have now, and let it to God's timing, coz, He makes all things beautiful in His time. So evertbody, CHEER UP ;D

Blessings,
Akram

RICOLUNA said:
Yes Mazhar u are right, we all feel the same, it takes so much, we've been told that we need 9-10 month to be called for an interview, we have more than 15 month now since send dcs, and nothing....
I don't know what to say any more....and when i am thinking that the second dossier will take the same time 24-27 months....i loose all my enthusiasm of travelling
But i must pray and have faith, as we have no other choice !
Have a nice week end guys

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
akramsam said:
Dear Mazhar,

I don't know why u didn't receive it, when the others did!! ... but i'll send it again to u.. no prob.

Hey, by the way who is Bhai??? It's: (Akram Sam) ;) ...

GOD BLESSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Dear Akram Sam

thanks for your last eamil. yest i got books in your 2nd last email.
I am from pakistan and our language is urdu and in urdu Bhai means brother

is ther any number in Quebec or DAMASCUS where we can call and ask the status of current files that is being procesed so that we can have an idea about how much time it will take for our file numbers

regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Jet said:
ah come on everyone! if there weren't clashed in Syria you all would have received a call for an interview after 3 to 4 month after applying for CSQ (that was my case) but that's the case of all of us. if you are impatient now and you didn't even receive the CSQ, what would you do in the future because you still have to apply for the federal part and believe me it takes a lot more time than a CSQ.. it's been 21 months for me.. my advice is to forget about the application, just keep on living your life like there is no application to Quebec, i used to count the months but at a later stage i just started to forget about it bit by bit until i came to this forum and you started to remind me about it daily lol, kidding, but the thing is I've never lost my passion and my enthusiasm to go to Montreal :)
JET u're right in a way, for sure we have to live our life ...BUT we also need to know about our future, and it depends on receiving or not the CSQ. If we receive it than is ok we go on, living normally until we get the visa, but IF NOT than we need to know....couse everyone has his own problems: for example me i need to buy a bigger apartment, but i'll not do it if i know that i will travel in 2 years, or maybe if we can not Canada i will reconsider Europe as a choice, or maybe i'll invest some money and start my own business........u see is for this that everyone needs to know what he'll do with his life.

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Dear All,

As far as I know, selection interviews will be taking place in Istanbul during November and December. Does anybody know the period of submission of files that will be interviewed then?

Thanks.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
msharafaldeen said:
Dear All,

As far as I know, selection interviews will be taking place in Istanbul during November and December. Does anybody know the period of submission of files that will be interviewed then?

Thanks.
Till now we know that were called those who applied before august 2010 for sure, couse we are a lot applicants from august and No Interviews letters for us till this date.They are moving so slowly unfortunately.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello RICOLUNA,

I just want to ask you how many personal photos should I attach with the application? and what the size accepted in the BIQ? is there any instruction for the photos?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello RICOLUNA,

I just want to ask you how many personal photos should I attach with the application? and what the size accepted in the BIQ? is there any instruction for the photos?
"une photographie d’identité par personne (adultes et enfants) à agrafer à la section Photos de la demande du requérant principal."
So 1 photo for each person (you, spouse, kids). Are the normal passport photos and on the back of each photo u write the name and date of birth.
Good Luck

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar also DO NOT STICK OR STAPLE THE PHOTOS, ONLY ATTACH THEM BY A PAPER CLIP

msharafaldeen

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2010 FOR CSQ
Dears,

I have enclosed in my application a letter from the CCF Damascus to show that my level in French is intermediate. Does anybody know if this is enough or if I will be asked to provide a TCF certificate at later stage?

Thanks a lot.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
msharafaldeen said:
Dears,

I have enclosed in my application a letter from the CCF Damascus to show that my level in French is intermediate. Does anybody know if this is enough or if I will be asked to provide a TCF certificate at later stage?

Thanks a lot.
U may be asked at a later stage or they can directly verify in the moment of interview. To be accorded the correct points for ur french u need to have a TCFQ diploma or a DELF, but TCF quebec is better.They are interested only in ur conversation level and oral comprehension.
The CCF gave u a letter declaring ur level, or that u are enrolled in an intermediate level???

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Bachar also DO NOT STICK OR STAPLE THE PHOTOS, ONLY ATTACH THEM BY A PAPER CLIP
thanks so much,
passport photo size 3.5 cm x4.5 cm??
Is in the application it is written to staple the photos on the special place for them, should I ignore that and just send the photos??

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Connexions: Methode De Francais: Livre D'eleve Niveau 1 - audio

CD1
http://duckfile.net/v9p0224yj5ip.html

CD2
http://duckfile.net/a67timi4qn6i.html

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RICOLUNA said:
Hello there,
U have a good file except ur french....for u the english counts, let's say u get the maximum of 6, but for ur wife did not count.
Look, ur points with minimum french are at the limit as below:
Formation : 12
Experience: 8
French : 2 ( if we take the minimum, the lowest level A1)
English : 6
Wife education: 3
French : 2 ( if we choose A1 or A2 , so i recommend u choose A1, as u get same points for A2 level)
Till now u have 52 points from the minimum request which is 50.
we add 4 pct for ur kid, and 1 for Capacite financiere, u have now 56 points and they require minimum 56.So u will be called for an interview where u must get 6 more for adaptability in order to receive the visa.
In this case i recommend u to declare a higher level for french, u can declare B1 level ( 4 + 4 ) and to get 8 points for french, so ur file in this case will be vvvvv good and maybe u pass without interview.U will not be called for an interview before 1 year, during this year i a sure u can reach easily this level.
There is one more thing...u did not specify ur Domain de formation, i mean u have an MBA in what??? maybe u can get some points here too ad will be no need for french if u have a domain de formation they accord points to it.
Otherwise u have a very good file and for sure in 2 years u will be in quebec..:))) Good luck
Ricoluna, I need one more clarification on the aforesaid, the 6 points that you have mentioned for adaptability that they give during interview, is it apart from the 56 points that I'm getting otherwise? If so, on what basis do they give additional points, what should be the preparations from my side to get those points as well so that the total goes to 62?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
grimreaper said:
Ricoluna, I need one more clarification on the aforesaid, the 6 points that you have mentioned for adaptability that they give during interview, is it apart from the 56 points that I'm getting otherwise? If so, on what basis do they give additional points, what should be the preparations from my side to get those points as well so that the total goes to 62?
U should give them a good impression during the interview, first u should convince them that u are ready to live in Quebec,to have good knowledge about life and work there, to know about salaries, market jobs, cost of living, schools, some history and laws in Quebec.Before interview i recommend u to read here about all this http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/avantages/index.html
Good luck