SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Ahmad K. said:
Hi .. thx all .. really these posts are so useful .. and keeping us updated.

i have applied to CSQ in Feb 2011
the bank confirmed for me that my check have been cashed 2 months ago what means that my application is under processing now .. but still i didnt receive AOR including my file number yet
i tried to contact Damascus Visa Office by sending email .. but still didnt get any reply ..
however, my friend who applied together with me at the same date .. had the same case .. but he got a reply by email .. informing him that his file was already opened .. and they mentioned his file number.

and i need the file number to send my updated frensh level attestation..
anyone have an idea .. can help ..
thanks !
[b]H[b]ello Ahmad,
If they retired ur check, than soon u should receive ur file number too.They will send it by mail, as the Damascus office is not operating any more.If u wanna try enter this page http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/damas/coordonnees.html and try to send them a message by entering "formulaire de Courriel" ( http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/biq/damas/informations/courrier/index.html)
Good luck[/b][/b]

nery

Jul 20, 2011
Hi akram thank u so much
i sent u an email from my email :)
because here in this forum i cant send a message, it tell me You are not allowed to send personal messages. !!
thanks again

akramsam said:
Dear Nery,

I sent you my email in a private msg, you will find it in ur inbox in this forum (Canada Visa) ... in case not, you can send me ur email in a private msg as well... it come directly to my personal Inbox in this forum, and no body else can see it..

In case u don't know where is ur inbox or how to do it... ur inbox is in the right side-up in the page, try to find it, and from this u can send and receive private mesgs..

also if you click my name, u will find a question down asking u if you want to send thid person a private msg... click it then send me a private msg.

Wish u all the best,

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Ok nery, its done, check ur inbox.. :)

blessings,

nery said:
Hi akram thank u so much
i sent u an email from my email :)
because here in this forum i cant send a message, it tell me You are not allowed to send personal messages. !!
thanks again

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hey mazhar,

It is supposed to be in ur inbox now.. plz check it & confirm,

Good day,
Akram

mazharhussaen said:
Dear Akramsam

my emai is mazharhussaen @ gmail.com

thanks dear for your help to all friends

regards

mazhar

Ahmad K.

Oct 3, 2011
Khobar - KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
NR
Nomination.....
waiting
thx Ricoluna .. i sent them an email .. hope that they reply soon

if u have an idea regarding the french langauge proof, i have already taken an evaluation test for my french level in the CCF_ beirut , less than a year prior to submitting my application and received an attestation titled : ( attestation de connaisance de la langue francaise ) mentioning that my level is B1-3, so that B1 is accomplished.

the idea is that this test includes only reading, writing and listening .. and doesnt include speaking.

do u think they may accept this test ? or not..
i may send u a copy of this test if u wanna check it
thanks again ...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Ahmad K. said:
thx Ricoluna .. i sent them an email .. hope that they reply soon

if u have an idea regarding the french langauge proof, i have already taken an evaluation test for my french level in the CCF_ beirut , less than a year prior to submitting my application and received an attestation titled : ( attestation de connaisance de la langue francaise ) mentioning that my level is B1-3, so that B1 is accomplished.

the idea is that this test includes only reading, writing and listening .. and doesnt include speaking.

do u think they may accept this test ? or not..
i may send u a copy of this test if u wanna check it
thanks again ...
Hello AHMAD,
For how long is available this test, for example TCF is only 2 years, this one is the same or is like DELF?
They are only interested in Oral Conversation and Understanding, so the way u speak and the fact that u can understand, no need to prove reading or writing....so as i can see from ur test the Expression Oral is absent.
Why u did not send them from the begging those results ?
Any way i suggest u to take the TCF for Quebec, they are having this test each end of the month in CCF Beyrouth, and is very easy, as u already have a B1 in TCF u may obtain more , the understanding part and even the conversation are easy.
How many points have u claimed for french in ur application?
Have a nice day

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Is it necessary to notarize the photocopies of passport pages before sending to BIQ ?
No IT IS NOT
Only that the passports should be for each member of family one passport, even for the babies..is not allowed to include a kid in ur passport, and black/white copies is ok

Regards,

Ahmad K.

Oct 3, 2011
Khobar - KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
NR
Nomination.....
waiting
hello Ricoluna ..
well .. the first result i got was mentioning B1-1 (so that A2 accoplished)
later they called me from the ccf to get another result .. i though that its about updating the form of the result or so on ..thats why i wasnt intersted too much.
So i submitted the first result ... and later i knew that they corrected the level to ( B1-3)
but now i cant send it .. as i still didnt receive my file number

the level i mentioned in the application is ( 5 over 12 )

and about TCF for quebec .. the problem is that .. iam now working in KSA and here this test is not available.
anyway .. i will try to do it .. in beyrout during my visits to lebanon .. but i have to prepare myself first .. as i didnt practice the comunication in french yet .. do u have an idea about this test .. examples or so on ?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Ahmad K. said:
hello Ricoluna ..
well .. the first result i got was mentioning B1-1 (so that A2 accoplished)
later they called me from the ccf to get another result .. i though that its about updating the form of the result or so on ..thats why i wasnt intersted too much.
So i submitted the first result ... and later i knew that they corrected the level to ( B1-3)
but now i cant send it .. as i still didnt receive my file number

the level i mentioned in the application is ( 5 over 12 )

and about TCF for quebec .. the problem is that .. iam now working in KSA and here this test is not available.
anyway .. i will try to do it .. in beyrout during my visits to lebanon .. but i have to prepare myself first .. as i didnt practice the comunication in french yet .. do u have an idea about this test .. examples or so on ?
Ahmad i finished in CCF level B1-3 and i also was working alot by myself, when i didi the TCF Quebec i obtained C1 in oral Comprehension and B2 in Oral Conversation.In conversation they asked me 6 questions : present yourself, what i wear if is very cold outside, if i think is important to reduce the working hours, this is good for society, what are in my opinion the medias most important and why and what i thing about mediatization....and that's it.It's not dificult , u can do it.Send someone to register u, couse u must registr in the beggining of the month, and when u come u go directly and have the exam.
Good luck and keep in touch

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Ahmad..the level 5/12 u have declared in DCS it means a begginer B1, which gives u 8 points for french. also if u have found out later that u have a B1-3 level this also will give u 8 points for french, only that is an advanced B1 not begginer, and should be 6 from 12 in DCS.But level 5 or 6 get the same 8 points.So do not worry to send them again the results.Only if u decide to do TCF Quebec, tha u should send them the results.And i think u should do it couse in ur test there is not Oral Expression, which is the one that counts as well as Oral Comprehension.
Regards

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Ahmad i finished in CCF level B1-3 and i also was working alot by myself, when i didi the TCF Quebec i obtained C1 in oral Comprehension and B2 in Oral Conversation.In conversation they asked me 6 questions : present yourself, what i wear if is very cold outside, if i think is important to reduce the working hours, this is good for society, what are in my opinion the medias most important and why and what i thing about mediatization....and that's it.It's not dificult , u can do it.Send someone to register u, couse u must registr in the beggining of the month, and when u come u go directly and have the exam.
Good luck and keep in touch
Dear All DAMAS Application 2010

Any news and hope any information? time is passing and passing and my french is becoming weaker and weaker as i have suspended practice for the time being. there is no one with whom i can speak. the passion of going to Montreal is fading day by day. what is the current file numbers being processed?
is there any number of montreal where we can call and check the status or about the back log?

Dear Akram Bhai

i have not got the link or the books.

this thread is hardly updated now a days i had to go to 3rd page to trace it.

regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Yes Mazhar u are right, we all feel the same, it takes so much, we've been told that we need 9-10 month to be called for an interview, we have more than 15 month now since send dcs, and nothing....
I don't know what to say any more....and when i am thinking that the second dossier will take the same time 24-27 months....i loose all my enthusiasm of travelling
But i must pray and have faith, as we have no other choice !
Have a nice week end guys

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
RICOLUNA said:
Yes Mazhar u are right, we all feel the same, it takes so much, we've been told that we need 9-10 month to be called for an interview, we have more than 15 month now since send dcs, and nothing....
I don't know what to say any more....and when i am thinking that the second dossier will take the same time 24-27 months....i loose all my enthusiasm of travelling
But i must pray and have faith, as we have no other choice !
Have a nice week end guys
ah come on everyone! if there weren't clashed in Syria you all would have received a call for an interview after 3 to 4 month after applying for CSQ (that was my case) but that's the case of all of us. if you are impatient now and you didn't even receive the CSQ, what would you do in the future because you still have to apply for the federal part and believe me it takes a lot more time than a CSQ.. it's been 21 months for me.. my advice is to forget about the application, just keep on living your life like there is no application to Quebec, i used to count the months but at a later stage i just started to forget about it bit by bit until i came to this forum and you started to remind me about it daily lol, kidding, but the thing is I've never lost my passion and my enthusiasm to go to Montreal :)