IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Thank u Mazhar..., i already made a new check as they've requested , and i called the DHL to take it. By Monday morning will be already on their desk....to see what's next ??? :)
Is very good Mazhar u'll receive the results by next week, even if is only by mail...i've waited a whole month to find out the grades.....and i was surprised....in a pleasant way...I hope will be the same for u.
How have u addressed the questions, for the oral part i mean...all of them in the same way....?? give me some examples
Regards,

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
RICOLUNA said:
Thank u Mazhar..., i already made a new check as they've requested , and i called the DHL to take it. By Monday morning will be already on their desk....to see what's next ??? :)
Is very good Mazhar u'll receive the results by next week, even if is only by mail...i've waited a whole month to find out the grades.....and i was surprised....in a pleasant way...I hope will be the same for u.
How have u addressed the questions, for the oral part i mean...all of them in the same way....?? give me some examples
Regards,
Dear Ricoluna
A good thing from your email is that they have finally touched/studied your file that means i should expect an email from them with in next week now; as our files are very close. I hope some thing good will come out.
for oral part i should contineu talking but the problem aroses when two of the french word on that paper i could not understand and took the theme of the whole picture entirely different. they sent me in a room with two blank papers to read and write possible questiona and sentences for role play, otherwise i could have at least asked them the meaning. what do you think if the result falls under A1 and A2. I wish if it was A2 in both.

regards

Mazhar

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Regards,
Hi RICOLUNA,
I agree with Mazhar.. Everything happens for a reason and always have a faith that it's for a good reason :) Besides, I don't think that they will keep you waiting for them same time as when you first submitted the cheque. They will process it immidiately within a couple of weeks inshallah.

Keep smiling and good luck :)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Thank u Oussama and Mazhar for encouraging me....yes at least we know they are working with our files. as they will receive my check on Monday or Tuesday the will have no more reasons to keep me waiting...
Mazhar dear u can not obtain less than A1, it's impossible, the minimum is A1, which is better than ur 0, so have faith, u'll see it will be fine, u'll definitely obtain an A2, inshallah.
Have a nice week end guys, all the best

Meeho

Feb 4, 2012
Cairo
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
Dear Applicants,
I am from Egypt, have applied Oct 2011 and recieved my file number Dec 2011 through Damasucs office
I haven't heared from the embassy since then
I didn't start french studies either, I have basic knowledge, can anyone help from where to start?
Also, where was last interviews taken for Egyptians? I heared it's in Alexandria, is this right?
Thanks in advance
Maha

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Meeho said:
Dear Applicants,
I am from Egypt, have applied Oct 2011 and recieved my file number Dec 2011 through Damasucs office
I didn't start french studies either, I have basic knowledge, can anyone help from where to start?
Also, where was last interviews taken for Egyptians? I heared it's in Alexandria, is this right?
Thanks in advance
Maha
go there
cfcc-eg.org/spip.php?rubrique15

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Meeho said:
Dear Applicants,
Thanks in advance
Maha
Hello maha, i am from Egypt as well, if your area of training is not "priority process " then relax you will not be called before a year at least has passed upon your file. yes there is an interview mission in Alexandria in march April but (hate to disappoint you) i am afraid you will not be called for it. if it will make you feel any better i have applied in December 2010 and still waiting for the interviewer call :-\. good luck

Eng.Mero

Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Oct. 2012
batlimos_85 said:
Hello maha, i am from Egypt as well, if your area of training is not "priority process " then relax you will not be called before a year at least has passed upon your file. yes there is an interview mission in Alexandria in march April but (hate to disappoint you) i am afraid you will not be called for it. if it will make you feel any better i have applied in December 2010 and still waiting for the interviewer call :-\. good luck
Me Also Batlimos, i sent my file 05Oct2010 from GCC, but i'm originally from Alexandria. shall i expect an interview?

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Eng.Mero said:
Me Also Batlimos, i sent my file 05Oct2010 from GCC, but i'm originally from Alexandria. shall i expect an interview?
Hay Mero, well since you are resident in the GCC then your interview might not be in Alexandria there is a big possibility that it will be in Istanbul. especially that there will be 3 missions in Istanbul during the same time march/April. jet again no one can 100% confirm that nor that you will be called for theses March/April interviews. good luck

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
mazharhussaen said:
Dear Ricolunai took the exam today, i was bit confused as listening was not too good but still i tried to do well so lets see the out come. currently i guess it will fall between [A2:A2].
what do you see now in my case another 6 points will bring total to 65 with A2 in both areas, I can claim these 6 points during the interview right? even though i declared 0, any good advice as usual? what will u call it bad result or good result considering my file.

regards
Mazhar
Hello Mazhar,
Congratulations for ur exam, and i think you will get a result better than you expected, and don't forget to share the result when you get.
Where did you study French? how long did it take to prepare for the exam? can you share some information?

regards

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Bachar said:
Hello Mazhar,
Congratulations for ur exam, and i think you will get a result better than you expected, and don't forget to share the result when you get.
Where did you study French? how long did it take to prepare for the exam? can you share some information?

regards
Dear Bachar
I am still waiting for the result and i believe next week i should receive an email from AF. i will definately share my result with more details about my exam with all of you just let the result come.

regards

Mazhar

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
hi guys; i need some help. My friend wants to apply for quebec immigration and he have taken ielts exam and got 5.5 bands in speaking and 5 bands in listening can u guys tell me how many points he will get for language. Secondly how many points he will get for his education he did M.B.A in finance from pakistan.

Regards

mrr

Jul 3, 2010
hi everyone, I applied in Damascus last october 2010, I recieved an email that I was a short listed for an interview last January 5, 2012, and last week, I recieved a letter that my interview is on April 9, 2012 at Istanbul Turkey, I was afraid because my french is very basic I study at home and listen some french language that helps me to improved my french. I want to take TFC Quebec but the availabale date in only april 19, now I was afraid because Im running out of time. I almost read all here in this forum that they was rejected due to knowlegde in french..So guys, please advice, only few months remaining... :(

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
JOIN a short course at AF near to you as soon as possible. as well as search material on net that can also help you.

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
mrr said:
hi everyone, I applied in Damascus last october 2010, I recieved an email that I was a short listed for an interview last January 5, 2012, and last week, I recieved a letter that my interview is on April 9, 2012 at Istanbul Turkey, I was afraid because my french is very basic I study at home and listen some french language that helps me to improved my french. I want to take TFC Quebec but the availabale date in only april 19, now I was afraid because Im running out of time. I almost read all here in this forum that they was rejected due to knowlegde in french..So guys, please advice, only few months remaining... :(
Dear MRR
Congratulation for the interview call. Please go to this site http://www.jefrench.com/ and get membership by paying around 30$ and they will give u lessons that u can donwload to your computer these are excellent lessons they will start from basic till advance. there are lectures like a class room, here you will learn comprehension french and you will be able to speak off course after these lessons. There are also 100 lessons that you can download to your mobile and you can listen always these lessons are excellent french of daily life. I believe this is the only source of improving of your french in this short time. Moreover you can get some one's gmail address and speak with him/her on google talk/yahoo messenger to practice your speaking off course you will be able to appear well up to advance beginning level.

regards

Mazhar