File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mef said:
Hey Kia and all other friends in this thread,

My status was in process since 13th March 2011 (5 months), I am not able to view it any more, it's gone out of the system!!!!!!!!

Please advise what is going on? is there ant Decesion made?

Waiting your quick feedback.......

Thanks in advance

Hello MEF...this is happening maybe some troubles with the system...do not worry a decision will be made only and only after they will have ur medical results.Till than ur status will remain in process.Ur process is close to be finished, hope nxt year u'll fly to Montreal..good luck!

Mef & Vio

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear JET

you said you have been in intervew and they asked u all question in french. can u please advise me when you submitted you application for CSQ, did you mentioned that your french is ok or you mentioned like me as zero french.

when i filled my application for CSQ i mentioned as zero french then i did level-1 basic course only from alliance francaise and i sent my result from alliance francaise to BIQ DAMASCUS.

do you mean that even anybody who has 57 points with zero french will be interviewed in french if yes then what percentage of the interview will be in french, will it be whole or only a small part? actually i am confused with my agent who advised me that since my points are already 57 without french so my interview will be of a small portion in french and mostly they will interveiw in english.

and also said those people who try to catch some points for french langauge and claim intermediate level french are interviewed in wholy in frnech.

can any one guide me as i m still creeping to improve.

regards

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mazharhussaen said:
Dear RICOLUNA
I am new to this thread. what you advised to grimreaper regarding french, i had a similar case and I also had the same advice by an agent for french, that since my points are 57-59 i dont need much french. i applied in aug 2010 and took admission in AF and sent my result of Level-1 from AF. I am learning by my own but i am not yet reached to intermediate level even though i applied 1 year ago.
my agent told me that since my points are ok and i mentioned in my application that my french is zero so. if i am called for an interview it will be primarily in english but a small portion will be in basic french.

I am worried now as my case is at the end of the tail for CSQ now and my french is not up to reasonable level. can you please advise me whether my agent was right or not.
i have not taken any A1 or DELF course even.

regards

mazhar
Hello et bienvenue entre nous !!
First i think u shouldn't note in ur application that ur french is 0...at least u could say is at a basic level, which means 1-2 points....on the other hand is good u din't lay at all and u are trying to learn some french.....if they will call u for an interview they already know u are not a french speaker , and if ur points are ok without french ....u can prove them that u tried to learn some basic notions and u prefere to learn there directly the qubecoise....i met some friends in CCF where i was studying , they had the interview already and they were not good at all in french, so the officer had the conversation in English...but they were vvv good prepared with infos about Quebec...economy, jobs market, history, geography......etc...so they proved him they are really interested to live there.If u have time try to answer some questions they use to ask in the interview, someone posted them before in this forum, check from page 30 and up....and have faith, in the end are ur points that count....but try talk some basic french, is important.Good luck and keep us informed
Anyway i think abu Dhabi process and Egypt is quicker ....good luck

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
akramsam said:
Hope so... And who knows!! maybe they will surprise u by mailing u the CSQ, since u already sent them ur TCF exam result, and u got very high score (C1, B2)...
hmmmmm, like u said nothing to be done... just enjoy ur life while waiting.

YES AKRAM I HOPE THE SAME....TO RECEIVE DIRECTLY THE CSQ....OR AN INVITATION LETTER, I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO MAKE AN INTERVIEW....BUT MY BIG PROBLEM IS THAT IN NOVEMBER IS MY DUE DATE FOR GIVING BIRTH.. ;D AND DEFINITELY I CAN NOT TRAVEL.......CAN U GUYS IMAGINE AFTER WAITING 1 YEAR TO BE CALLED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND I WILL COULD NOT BE THERE ??? :-[ I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT IT

Fadi.r2000

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello guys....

Any news about the medical , did any one receive his medical in the past week?

21 months already passed and I'm still waiting ,

Thank you

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Hay Riculina

thanks very much dear, you have boosted my confidence. i shall keep learning french and now i shall try to explore more about quebec as i really want to reside in Montreal.

one more question i have 57-59 points with zero french as per my application. then i sent my level-1 result from alliance francais so i counted it as 2 points. Another thing i want to know is that. in 2005 i got a student visa of two years for MBA aviation for concordia university Montreal but i could never travel to quebec or canada because my employer did not approve leave. and my visa gone wasted.
before getting the visa i got CAQ from monteal. do you think my previous visa will give me any advantage, since that shows i am interested to reside in quebec?

regards

Mazhar

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Mazhar, go to CCF and enroll in French courses, even if you got lucky and you got your CSQ without knowing french, when you go to Montreal most of the work places and the people there are francophone. most of the companies won't hire ou if you don't know french. don't be discouraged man it just need some small effort and you will be fine ;)

btw you were very lucky to get a student visa , i also wanted to go to do my MBA in John Molson School of Business (Concordia) in 2008 but my visa got refused. but this never stopped me from applying to get an immigration and in 2009 i got my CSQ . so my point is not to give up you don't know french :)

Fadi, Nothing man.. 19 months and i am still waiting for those medicals :(

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mazharhussaen said:
Hay Riculina

thanks very much dear, you have boosted my confidence. i shall keep learning french and now i shall try to explore more about quebec as i really want to reside in Montreal.

one more question i have 57-59 points with zero french as per my application. then i sent my level-1 result from alliance francais so i counted it as 2 points. Another thing i want to know is that. in 2005 i got a student visa of two years for MBA aviation for concordia university Montreal but i could never travel to quebec or canada because my employer did not approve leave. and my visa gone wasted.
before getting the visa i got CAQ from monteal. do you think my previous visa will give me any advantage, since that shows i am interested to reside in quebec?

regards

Mazhar
This can give u points during the interview for Adaptability, and u can get the maximum of 6 points.to get the visa u need 64 points, u already have 57 let's say and 2 for french ...so u will need 5 for adaptability..have some info about Quebec, and u'll do it great.....courage!!

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Fadi.r2000 said:
Hello guys....

Any news about the medical , did any one receive his medical in the past week?

21 months already passed and I'm still waiting ,

Thank you
18 months , nothing, i shared part of an email in an earlier post, maybe you should take a look at it

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

Hope you are all fine.

I have a question please; if i get the CSQ, and to avoid wasting more time, i will try to get admission for master degree in a Canadian university and then continue the process there, so can i get a visa to do that? or i must complete all the immigration process out of Canada?

I mean; getting the CSQ and whoop to Quebec, i do the masters and maybe phd and then in 2 or 3 years max i get the PR status!

so, is it applicable?!

Please share your valuable opinion and thanks in advance.

love ya all :)

Victor.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Victor.85 said:
Dear all,

Hope you are all fine.

I have a question please; if i get the CSQ, and to avoid wasting more time, i will try to get admission for master degree in a Canadian university and then continue the process there, so can i get a visa to do that? or i must complete all the immigration process out of Canada?

I mean; getting the CSQ and whoop to Quebec, i do the masters and maybe phd and then in 2 or 3 years max i get the PR status!

so, is it applicable?!

Please share your valuable opinion and thanks in advance.

love ya all :)

Victor.
Yes will be a good choice and u can do it, but the problem is that u will pay the masters and the phd fees as a foreigner and this will cost u expensive.....if u have ur residence papers u will pay like a canadian citizen ( example the Highschool fees 300 USD per year, University fees 2500 $ per year Concordia..., MAster is the same i think...) but as a foreigner u sholud pay 4 times more....and have no right to work with a student visa....
If this is OK for u than go on and wait no more.....Good luck

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICOLUNA said:
Yes will be a good choice and u can do it, but the problem is that u will pay the masters and the phd fees as a foreigner and this will cost u expensive.....if u have ur residence papers u will pay like a canadian citizen ( example the Highschool fees 300 USD per year, University fees 2500 $ per year Concordia..., MAster is the same i think...) but as a foreigner u sholud pay 4 times more....and have no right to work with a student visa....
If this is OK for u than go on and wait no more.....Good luck
Thanks alot dear Ricoluna,

but what i really meant was: could i get a student visa while i am still waiting for my immigration process to be finished? once i heard that, once you get your CSQ, then you must wait to finish all the process, then enter Canada as a PR.

So, what do you think???

Good morning to you all :)

Victor

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Victor i don't think so, u are not obliged to wait and finish the entire process, u can apply for student visa meanwhile, couse i have a friend she has her CSQ, and she applied for visit visa for canada, and she went and visited her friends there, and took an ideea about Laval, Montreal..etc.So i think Yess u can apply!

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dear Ricoluna,

By the way, my friend has applied since 4 months ago just before the Quebec office closed in Damascus, just one day before their closure! they sent him an email today that his file was received and will be studied. So, it took him 4 months.

Good luck for all :)

Victor

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
That's good, so they start moving, and are working with our files..hope we'll be called soon for interview....Good luck!!