Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
Kia said:
hey buddy

yes ... u know what ... i am also counting secs to receive this always waiting visa ... however sometimes i think that we know what destiny is really cooking for us... we dont have any idea how future will be looking like however whatever happens we will do our best ... now i am trying to concentrate on all activities i am doing here like i have never applied for immigration and the upon we received our visas we will act like a person who does not have anything to do in his/her country and will focus just on his new plans to develop his ideas as well as his new country ...

u know what, from the ecnomical perspective, i beleive this is canadian economy who is losing .... there is many energies from all young and ambitious people waiting in the ques being wasted which could be spent for developement of their new country here Canada so i think they should really do their best to expedite the procedures if they really beleive that immigration is one of their key factors of the growth ...

hope things goes well soon
What bothers me the most is how unfare it is. Other people from different countries, wait for much less... And this is what I really don't understand especially that we are migrating to a country where equality is one of it's most cherished values....

Kia

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
11.04.2010 / 28.04.2010 Documents confirmed / 1
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03.03.2011 (File No/)
Yes ... my personal idea: we should blame fanatic Muslim leaders who made this happen to all middle east countries and people ... i think they have wrong judgement about (some of) us ... Hope democracy comes into Muslim countries soon as well ...

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Have faith guys, i consider us very very lucky because let's face it, where can we go other than Quebec, Canada ? i don't think we want to go and live in the desert (gulf) getting used for pocket and peanut money though, anyway i've never been there and never will... Australia? the country is not accepting Lebanese immigrants anymore because they are exporting their problems with them. To USA ? we will become grandpas and gradmas before we get our immigrations and that if we recieve it. to Europe ? well it is a bit too late for skilled workers like us, i think most of the people who go there are going to enroll in universities and then stay there and find a job, it is extremely difficult to find a job offer to europe. I don't know if i have missed any developped country but canada is the last hope we have and especially Quebec. every person i know who went there is now extremely happy, and don't listen to all thos crap that the lebanese tell you about how people are not happy there and there is no social life etc.. it is all bullocks !!! and even if that was true which it's not, do you want to stay under the mercy of the mobsters here? well personnally i prefer to live in a single bedroom in Montreal than my 250 m house in east beirut, and i am counting the seconds too knowing that i have been waiting for the medical exams 19 months now and i am willing to wait as long as it takes as long as i get my visa in the end, i was so desperate once i even opened my laptop and i made a search for jobs opening in Greenland! :( . and another reason just came into my mind now about why we are lucky, because we actually applied, i know a lot of people who just sit there and dream about immigrating and leaving lebanon to find a better life abroad but they don't apply and keep stalling and say well next year now we have expenses and all that etc.. i don't want to write a dissertation here so i just want to tell you all again have faith and patience and GOD BLESS CANADA AND QUEBEC !!! :D

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Guys you really touched my nerve, I'm also fleeing from this Satanic region and the Demonic mentalities which is in our countries.. May God accelerate it, and fulfill all of our dreams. May this be a payback time & a season for harvest.

And remember that:
"We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose"

dsader

Dec 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you one piece of information. Today, I received my paper copy of my AOR from Montreal dated 11/07/2011. So it took one month to reach Lebanon. Note that I had already received an email on 13/07/2011 from Quebec immigration office with my file number.

Regards,
D

dsader

Dec 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
Jet said:
Have faith guys, i consider us very very lucky because let's face it, where can we go other than Quebec, Canada ? i don't think we want to go and live in the desert (gulf) getting used for pocket and peanut money though, anyway i've never been there and never will... Australia? the country is not accepting Lebanese immigrants anymore because they are exporting their problems with them. To USA ? we will become grandpas and gradmas before we get our immigrations and that if we recieve it. to Europe ? well it is a bit too late for skilled workers like us, i think most of the people who go there are going to enroll in universities and then stay there and find a job, it is extremely difficult to find a job offer to europe. I don't know if i have missed any developped country but canada is the last hope we have and especially Quebec. every person i know who went there is now extremely happy, and don't listen to all thos crap that the lebanese tell you about how people are not happy there and there is no social life etc.. it is all bullocks !!! and even if that was true which it's not, do you want to stay under the mercy of the mobsters here? well personnally i prefer to live in a single bedroom in Montreal than my 250 m house in east beirut, and i am counting the seconds too knowing that i have been waiting for the medical exams 19 months now and i am willing to wait as long as it takes as long as i get my visa in the end, i was so desperate once i even opened my laptop and i made a search for jobs opening in Greenland! :( . and another reason just came into my mind now about why we are lucky, because we actually applied, i know a lot of people who just sit there and dream about immigrating and leaving lebanon to find a better life abroad but they don't apply and keep stalling and say well next year now we have expenses and all that etc.. i don't want to write a dissertation here so i just want to tell you all again have faith and patience and GOD BLESS CANADA AND QUEBEC !!! :D
Jet you are absolutely positively definitely right.
We are really lucky to be in the process (Although I'm still at the beginning). I was one example of the people you mentioned, I have been postponing my application for 3 years before I took the effort to apply. I regretted losing all that time but at least I did it at the end.

Wish you all good luck with you application and God give you patient.

Regards,
D

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
I would like to say congratulations!! and hopefully it wont take more than 20 months like ppl at my stage so all i can say to you for your next waiting phase try to forget you applied for the next year and half so it can pass by smoother.

regards

dsader said:
Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you one piece of information. Today, I received my paper copy of my AOR from Montreal dated 11/07/2011. So it took one month to reach Lebanon. Note that I had already received an email on 13/07/2011 from Quebec immigration office with my file number.

Regards,
D

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
INFORMATION

Dear all,

Today I received an email from the (BIQ, Montreal), replying my email, sent on 12th of April 2011 inquiring some information about my file and if there are any additional documents needed... But anyhow, they mentioned that they didn't start the preliminary examination of my file yet!!!
This has 2 significations:

1st, Positive, they started to work on our files & our inquiries. And started replying as well.
2nd, Negative, it means that there is a delay of 4 months at least, (so far) !!!

Also, I have a friend in Egypt who has a friend going to have his interview on October 2011... It seems it is working fast now only for applicants from inside Egypt. I really Envy them... :)

Best regards,

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Akram is good news they have answered ur email.....but is so strange they didn't start the preliminary examination....u have send ur file in October 2010......so u have 10 month by now......I was waiting them with the invitation for interview, i sent my file one year ago, so it's time...but nothing yet for me....there is Medo in the forum he sent his file in July 2010 and they already invited him to interview in Damascus in June, but after they cancelled...so I supposed they should now finished all July-August-SEPTEMBER APPLICATIONS!!!
Anyway the immigration process seems to be longer and longer, i lost my patience but what can we do???
Hope this year we will apply for the federal part!!!
Good day friends

akramsam

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
29-01-2011
Interview........
Waiting
Hope so... And who knows!! maybe they will surprise u by mailing u the CSQ, since u already sent them ur TCF exam result, and u got very high score (C1, B2)...
hmmmmm, like u said nothing to be done... just enjoy ur life while waiting.

RICOLUNA said:
Akram is good news they have answered ur email.....but is so strange they didn't start the preliminary examination....u have send ur file in October 2010......so u have 10 month by now......I was waiting them with the invitation for interview, i sent my file one year ago, so it's time...but nothing yet for me....there is Medo in the forum he sent his file in July 2010 and they already invited him to interview in Damascus in June, but after they cancelled...so I supposed they should now finished all July-August-SEPTEMBER APPLICATIONS!!!
Anyway the immigration process seems to be longer and longer, i lost my patience but what can we do???
Hope this year we will apply for the federal part!!!
Good day friends

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear All

I applied for QSW in AUG-2010 from Abu Dhabi. I got AOR in OCT-2010 since then no news. today it is exactly one year since I applied. AUG 2010 files have not been touched yet i believe as on the website they only processed files till JUL-2010. can any one share his infor, for Abu Dhabi applicants where will they call for intervew in Abu Dhabi or in Egpyt?

regards

Mazhar

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Dear RICOLUNA
I am new to this thread. what you advised to grimreaper regarding french, i had a similar case and I also had the same advice by an agent for french, that since my points are 57-59 i dont need much french. i applied in aug 2010 and took admission in AF and sent my result of Level-1 from AF. I am learning by my own but i am not yet reached to intermediate level even though i applied 1 year ago.
my agent told me that since my points are ok and i mentioned in my application that my french is zero so. if i am called for an interview it will be primarily in english but a small portion will be in basic french.

I am worried now as my case is at the end of the tail for CSQ now and my french is not up to reasonable level. can you please advise me whether my agent was right or not.
i have not taken any A1 or DELF course even.

regards

mazhar

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
If they called you for an interview and you can't speak french then you will big i na very big trouble, Quebec wants "des francophones". Another thing, the interview is in french (i've been there) , if you can't answer the interviewer's questions how is he/she supposed to give you the CSQ ?

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hey Kia and all other friends in this thread,

My status was in process since 13th March 2011 (5 months), I am not able to view it any more, it's gone out of the system!!!!!!!!

Please advise what is going on? is there ant Decesion made?

Waiting your quick feedback.......

Thanks in advance

Mef & Vio

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
mef said:
Hey Kia and all other friends in this thread,

My status was in process since 13th March 2011 (5 months), I am not able to view it any more, it's gone out of the system!!!!!!!!

Please advise what is going on? is there ant Decesion made?

Waiting your quick feedback.......

Thanks in advance

Mef & Vio
Why don't you drop them an email?