Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi, my wife and son will be flying in mid feb,i want to make sure one thing that can my wife and son querntine in ontario at my sister house as they have vacant rooms at her house and has seprate washroom and kitchen with the room.. then i can get my wife and son here in new brunswick in flight or maybe car.., as i got my pr in aipp,will there be any problem for my wife and son at airport? thank you

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Should be okay but federal government may issue changes to quarantine rules in the next week or so. Stay tuned.
Thank you ,, will try to get them here asap,,

Sidhant73

Apr 8, 2019
Does these rules are valid from 3rd feb? I can't find much info in any details about the rules. Like what will happen to connecting flights. List of hotels etc

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What type of visa. More information will be posted from the government but right now, you will be sent to a hotel at the city you first land (Toronto, Montreal) or you may be able to travel to destination. You take a Covid test and then will be sent to a hotel at your expense for up to 3 days. If negative, you continue to destination and quarantine until the 14 days have past.

Sidhant73

Apr 8, 2019
What type of visa. More information will be posted from the government but right now, you will be sent to a hotel at the city you first land (Toronto, Montreal) or you may be able to travel to destination. You take a Covid test and then will be sent to a hotel at your expense for up to 3 days. If negative, you continue to destination and quarantine until the 14 days have past.
I am a PR of Canada. Sorry i think this thread is just for pnp. I just saw the topic and asked the question about quarantine. Thank you for the reply. But in the news they said that we will have to book a hotel. But gave no list of government approved hotels.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a PR of Canada. Sorry i think this thread is just for pnp. I just saw the topic and asked the question about quarantine. Thank you for the reply. But in the news they said that we will have to book a hotel. But gave no list of government approved hotels.
Still to be announced what hotels are “quarantine hotels.” Starts at 11:59 p.m. ET on Feb. 3

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My wife and son got flight for 2nd feb,,i can't find anywhere that they need to be in hotel for 3 days,i read new announcement that says new rules will be starting from 11.59 feb 3,2021.. anyone has more info with a link please?