FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
igbehinadara said:
Hi Quorax and seniors

Hi Everyone,

Just got reply to my mail that ;my File has been sent to Sydney for pre-assessment and that they will contact me.I seem not to understand what that statement means.I had replied requesting for a clearer understanding.After given a file number since 2005,why would a pre-asessment be needed again.

Quarax you have once replied to my thread and am so greatful.Still on the issue of my application file in feb 05.I sent a mail to Accra through specific case enquiry in Dec and got a reply last night.

Find above my worry.
Ig.
Dear Igb...

Sorry for being late to respond, was outing with my folks.

Others have already put-in the most likely scenarios. I too feel it is just a 'copy paste' response from your CHC, w/out putting any mind into it. As, the old applications do not need to be assessed under the 38 list.

Moreover, that Camilla matter, as posted by Aspire, is also not [usually] the right thing, as I understand the Canada PR process. As per my opinion [I might be grossly wrong], both cases, the 'old system' & the 'new 38 system', do not go hand-in-hand.

That is to say, come what may, as I understand, for 'old system applicants' -even if our occupation is in the 38 list, it will not be 'jump started' under the new format. In fact, both r looked-into quite differently, handled under its own merits. Never taken in consonance. That's my opinion.

Thus, the most likely scenario is that the Accra office has goofed-up. So, as Rupesh & Bobby said, it would be potent for u to notify the CHC about it & ask for an explanation. Probably, your file is yet under b/ground checks; and the CHC might be referring to that aspect stating that sydney is working on it.

However, no harm is writing to them once again.

I wish u all the best, my friend.
Hope, things get sorted asap !

Qorax.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
aspire,

I got the link and used it in my email to specific case enquiry.

Thanks

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
seeking for a kind guidance.

I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011
On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked?

waiting for your valuable comments.

With regards

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
igbehinadara said:
Hi Quorax and seniors

Hi Everyone,

Just got reply to my mail that ;my File has been sent to Sydney for pre-assessment and that they will contact me.I seem not to understand what that statement means.I had replied requesting for a clearer understanding.After given a file number since 2005,why would a pre-asessment be needed again.

Quarax you have once replied to my thread and am so greatful.Still on the issue of my application file in feb 05.I sent a mail to Accra through specific case enquiry in Dec and got a reply last night.

Find above my worry.

Ig.
Just seeing this my sister quite surprised i must have missed it from our thread i thought you mentioned document update only? anyway as advised just mail them and let them correct their mistake.

All the best my dear sister

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tinu,

This is a different thread and dated 2010 jan.Someone brought it up a fresh and not relevant to my present situation
How is your family and work though?good to hear from you.

Ig