IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Quorax and seniors

Hi Everyone,

Just got reply to my mail that ;my File has been sent to Sydney for pre-assessment and that they will contact me.I seem not to understand what that statement means.I had replied requesting for a clearer understanding.After given a file number since 2005,why would a pre-asessment be needed again.

Quarax you have once replied to my thread and am so greatful.Still on the issue of my application file in feb 05.I sent a mail to Accra through specific case enquiry in Dec and got a reply last night.

Find above my worry.

Ig.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
they should not be sending a pre-Feb 2008 application to Sydney. Why don't you mail them and tell them that you are a pre-Feb 2008 application and hence do not have to fulfill the ministerial criteria requirement. You could point them to OP6 pdf file to show proof. This happened to another guy in this forum from the Caribbean. Perhaps you can search for that thread and ask him what happened afterwards to him. Good luck.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
igbehinadara said:
Hi Quorax and seniors

Hi Everyone,

Just got reply to my mail that ;my File has been sent to Sydney for pre-assessment and that they will contact me.I seem not to understand what that statement means.I had replied requesting for a clearer understanding.After given a file number since 2005,why would a pre-asessment be needed again.

Quarax you have once replied to my thread and am so greatful.Still on the issue of my application file in feb 05.I sent a mail to Accra through specific case enquiry in Dec and got a reply last night.

Find above my worry.

Ig.
Is your profession one of the 38 list? Then your file probably is one of the lucky ones who had been dug from the grave to be put to process under the new rules. Camilla in the other forum posted this once. She is an immigration consultant and she received a letter from CIC stating such possibility for some old files.
But if your NOC is not one of the 38, there must me something wrong with the e mail reply that your received from CIC. Recently i have read through forums about inconsistencies of CIC's replies.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
aspire said:
Is your profession one of the 38 list? Then your file probably is one of the lucky ones who had been dug from the grave to be put to process under the new rules. Camilla in the other forum posted this once. She is an immigration consultant and she received a letter from CIC stating such possibility for some old files.
But if your NOC is not one of the 38, there must me something wrong with the e mail reply that your received from CIC. Recently i have read through forums about inconsistencies of CIC's replies.
What Aspire says makes a lot of sense. Perhaps if it is in the 38 job list, it would get expedited to the new time lines :) :)

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
What Aspire says makes a lot of sense. Perhaps if it is in the 38 job list, it would get expedited to the new time lines :) :)
Hmm, Please see this. I still think they should not be sending it to Sydney, but then, who knows?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/skilled-faq15.asp

BobbyB

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
good link bobbyb
In that case, the OP should contact the visa office quickly before they mess it up.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
good point bobbyb
In that case, the OP should contact the visa office quickly before they mess it up.
Yes, If I were him, I would.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks all for your support and knowledge.Bobby thanks for the link,I checked and it did confirm to me that there is really no need for sending the application to Sydney.I think the guys in Accra have no clue and just decide to send an email for the sake of responding.Aspire thanks will send a thread to Camilla.

Thanks and God bless yah all.

Happy weekend.

Ig

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Thanks all for your support and knowledge.Bobby thanks for the link,I checked and it did confirm to me that there is really no need for sending the application to Sydney.I think the guys in Accra have no clue and just decide to send an email for the sake of responding.Aspire thanks will send a thread to Camilla.

Thanks and God bless yah all.

Happy weekend.

Ig
Broda Mi, A DA o. E kun miliki. E pele. Anytime.

BobbyB

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Bobby et al,

The only way I think to contact CIC in Ghana ,is through specifc case enquiry.Have tried speaking someone but you know how this people are.All am told is to send a reminder,that they usually prefer clients sending an email.

I did reply to the mail last night though.

Ig

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Bobby et al,

The only way I think to contact CIC in Ghana ,is through specifc case enquiry.Have tried speaking someone but you know how this people are.All am told is to send a reminder,that they usually prefer clients sending an email.

I did reply to the mail last night though.

Ig
Give them sometime. I am sure they will get back to you. They definitely need to put things together and make sure that they give you the right information but, e ma fiwonle o. Make sure say you follow up O! Make you no take am too jeje, but @ the same time make you do am pele pele. I hope you get ma point.

Good Luck.
BobbyB

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Bobby,
E ku ILAKAIYE.Omo yoruba ni mi,mo dee understand.
O se tie a da.

Ig

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hello Igbehinadara,
As you move quickly on them inorder to forstall any misharp from Accra,i beg push am with prayers o,make baba God work things out on your behalf for them side.It is well.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
aner777,

Na true talk be dat o, but u no say our God for naija na OGBONO FELI FELI.He has been on our case,speaking and levelling all valleys.He must complete what he has started since 05.Abi my fellow country men ,no bi say.This na our year of JUBILEE,PURSUING,OVERTAKING AND RECOVERING.

Ig.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
BobbyB said:
Hmm, Please see this. I still think they should not be sending it to Sydney, but then, who knows?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/skilled-faq15.asp

BobbyB
The info which I posted above regarding old files to be put to process under the new rules cannot be found in the Canada government website. It was privately e mailed to all registered immigration consultants, Camilla being one of them received such letter and posted it in the other forum. If I remembered it right she posted it a month after the list of the 38 professions was released.