+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW: THE BASICS!

shruti pandya

Jan 17, 2013
Re: Indian B.Com Degree AOT Point Regarding..

I Apply my family immigration Qsw file in August 2012.. I update document 5 October 2015 And They Replay Me 23 October 2015. they calculate my point 56 and apply me Francisation rules 2013 and 18 month grant time period B2 Exam Passed and 1 point gain for family file required 57 point..

As per my calculation my point is 58 but they calculate 56. they do not calculate my wife B.com Degree AOT 2 point. my wife Degree is previous 5 year Qsw application Date and 11 year Accounting work experience. 2 Point must Receivable AOT my Wife B.com Degree...

They Give my M.com Degree AOT 6 point And Education 12 point is correct. They send me their point calculation seet via email.

I think their mistake in 2 point calculation. I send courier With COVER Letter for this 2 point mistake My wife Bcom Degree Receivable AOT Point..

Please Give me Advise...I am Correct Or wrong B.com Degree 2 Point AOT Receivable...?

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hi , my application reached on 5th november.

did they start opening the files or not. and how come only one guy in the spreadsheet received AOR.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello

Please give me the amount to be showed in Bank for Bank statement.
As per CIC, it is 18120 CAD for Couple and a kid.
As per Quebec, It is 4,954 CAD for the same.

Please post me the amount and dont send me any links, where I have to check manually

Thanks Charan

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello

As per CIC, it is 18120 CAD for Couple and a kid. This is for Express Entry.
As per Quebec, It is 4,954 CAD for the same. This is for Quebec.

Please post me the amount and dont send me any links, where I have to check manually

Thanks Charan

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello

As per CIC, it is 18120 CAD for Couple and a kid.
As per Quebec, It is 4,954 CAD for the same.

Thanks Charan
In addition to Marooned's answer, Quebec does not currently require you to provide a bank statement.

Rachit Rohatgi

Jul 24, 2013
Hello Lammawitch,

May be you can help...

I have received an AOR on June 2014 but I am bit confused about my points.Let me mention my points table below and I would really appreciate if some senior from this forum correct it and help me to calculate my points .I am not sure that my points will be calculated as per 2014 or 2015.
Thanks in advance.

Principle Applicant :
1) Education : Bach of Eng ( Information Technology ) Full Time + 4 Years + Completed in 2006
2 ) Age : 32
3 ) Area of training(AOT) : How to calculate ?
4) Work Exp : 5 Years
5) Language : A ) French - None
B ) English - L = 6 , R = 6.5 , W = 6 , S= 6.5
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6) Spouse Education : Masters of Computer Application
7) Spouse Area of Training ( AOT ) = How to calculate ?
8 ) Spouse Age : 33
9) Child : 1 ( 3 years)
10 ) Financial : No problem with this point .
11) Spouse Language : French - None
English - L = 6 , R = 5.5 , W = 5.5 , S = 7

Waiting for reply .

Regards
RR

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hello Lammawitch,

I have a question.

I am planning to apply for CSQ intake in january under the SW category. My study permit expires 31 august 2016 and probably it will expire before I receive the CSQ.

I wanna know if I apply for master degree starting in september 2016 which means I will have to extend my study permit, and it get accepted, so there will be no problem and I will be staying in Quebec as a studying untill I receive my CSQ answer.

But what if it gets denied to extend the study permit due to any factor..

If I leave Canada, what will happen with my CSQ inland application?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Hello Lammawitch,

I have a question.

I am planning to apply for CSQ intake in january under the SW category. My study permit expires 31 august 2016 and probably it will expire before I receive the CSQ.

I wanna know if I apply for master degree starting in september 2016 which means I will have to extend my study permit, and it get accepted, so there will be no problem and I will be staying in Quebec as a studying untill I receive my CSQ answer.

But what if it gets denied to extend the study permit due to any factor..

If I leave Canada, what will happen with my CSQ inland application?

Nothing will happen: your application (under the regular QSW program) will continue. There is no such thing as an "inland" or "Outland" application under the regular QSW program.

A QSW application is completely different from a study permit application.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Okay and another question, just to add some information to my little brain..

If someone applies for the CSQ and then he found someone to sponsor him, can he apply for sponsorship application while his CSQ is being studied, or this will cause some conflict?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update from Imm QC:

Changes to document requirements regarding the “Professional experience” criteria – Regular Skilled Worker Program
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/professional-experience.html

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Okay and another question, just to add some information to my little brain..

If someone applies for the CSQ and then he found someone to sponsor him, can he apply for sponsorship application while his CSQ is being studied, or this will cause some conflict?
What do you mean by "sponsorship"? Spousal? Job offer?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Spousal !

And I wonder if there is a topic explaining the steps to take after receiving the CSQ, I mean the next step is to apply for the PR or what ?

And if I renew my study permit and do a master degrees while my CSQ under SW category is being processed, do I break the laws?

since it is written on the website I have to postpone my immigration if I want to continue my studies , to a higher cycle for example?

And how long does it take to receive the PR after CSQ?

I have 2 different links with 2 different processing time..
1)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp
15 months if you are in Canada
2)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
52 calendar days if you are a new PR.

Which one I should follow to know how long it will take to get a PR after receiving a CSQ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
Spousal !
http://immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/index.html, and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp

And I wonder if there is a topic explaining the steps to take after receiving the CSQ, I mean the next step is to apply for the PR or what ?
yes, there are several such topics on the board, as well as http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

And if I renew my study permit and do a master degrees while my CSQ under SW category is being processed, do I break the laws?
No.

since it is written on the website I have to postpone my immigration if I want to continue my studies , to a higher cycle for example?
If you qualify for spousal sponsorship, you can apply even if you have a QSW application (or indeed any immigration application) underway/in process.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YoussefZaky said:
And how long does it take to receive the PR after CSQ?

I have 2 different links with 2 different processing time..
1)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp
15 months if you are in Canada
2)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
52 calendar days if you are a new PR.

Which one I should follow to know how long it will take to get a PR after receiving a CSQ?

Your point 2. is for reception of PR card after landing. Not PR application processing after receiving CSQ.

spousal sponsorship timelines are different too.