+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Janki said:
Hi Ievgen,

As you know I am MSC chemistry and as per new rules chemistry gives 6 points..As per new rules also I am scoring 57 but "Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration" given on the website says i m not eligible. why its so? My points calculations is below.
Education: 12 (Masters)
Training : 6 (Chemistry)
Work Experience 6 (3 Years)
Child: 8 (2 kids)
Finance 1
Spouse Age: 3
Education: 3 (Master)
Traning: 2 (MBA)
Total 57
So why online it says I am not eligible?
Janki, this preliminary evaluation might be tricky because rules changed recently. Don't trust it much because you know that you have points needed. Also, your file can't go with the new rules because you have AOR dated before they became in effect.

msaadkhan

Apr 11, 2012
Hi Everyone,
I want to know is it possible that one can apply for QSW without french as I am single applicant and fulfilling the 49 points requirement.

Thanks.

SAAD.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear preferred and Ivegan
Your claims are genuine and I will try not to be indebted when we get to Quebec

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks Ievgen....I really pray to God that they dont consider my file under new rules.....or I am gone...I will lose straight 10 points, by old rules my points total is 67 points. Hope for the best.....

Ievgen said:
Janki, this preliminary evaluation might be tricky because rules changed recently. Don't trust it much because you know that you have points needed. Also, your file can't go with the new rules because you have AOR dated before they became in effect.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
Janki said:
Thanks Ievgen....I really pray to God that they dont consider my file under new rules.....or I am gone...I will lose straight 10 points, by old rules my points total is 67 points. Hope for the best.....
Best of luck Janki :) Consider taking IELTS to get some more points. Even intermediate score will be a good addition to your file.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any way that we will be able to monitor the CAP or Quota for CSQ like the federal one? Or Quebec Immig will just post it that they have reached the quota already? Thanks. :D :D :D

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
kurtsebastian said:
Is there any way that we will be able to monitor the CAP or Quota for CSQ like the federal one? Or Quebec Immig will just post it that they have reached the quota already? Thanks. :D :D :D
That was my question earlier, I hope they give us update on what files they are already working on and if they already reached the CAP.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mommy_pinay said:
That was my question earlier, I hope they give us update on what files they are already working on and if they already reached the CAP.
It would be great if they could publish that online. :) Right now, nothing seems to be transparent with the way they handle our applications for CSQ. They can't even say if our files are already being reviewed or not! :'(

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Best of luck for everyone! Hope to hear from them soon. I am hoping to get my AOR before December but the waiting game is indefinite!

Simplymoi

Aug 10, 2013
Hi everyone, I have heard that there were new guidelines for qsw, one of these is that the threshold for french language would be b2, what if I got b1 or a2? Would that mean that I cannot lodge my application even if I have reached the points? Thanks!

D

David83

msaadkhan said:
Hi Everyone,
I want to know is it possible that one can apply for QSW without french as I am single applicant and fulfilling the 49 points requirement.

Thanks.

SAAD.
French is not mandatory. If you gain the minimum points without it, it is OK. But you will need to demonstrate that you know French in the interview, I guess, because in the CSQ application you sign on a declaration that you will learn French in case you don't know it.

D

David83

Simplymoi said:
Hi everyone, I have heard that there were new guidelines for qsw, one of these is that the threshold for french language would be b2, what if I got b1 or a2? Would that mean that I cannot lodge my application even if I have reached the points? Thanks!
According to the new rules, if you get less than B2 you will get 0 point for French. But still, if your profile is good, you can apply.

zaquefal

Dec 20, 2012
Hello Everyone!

My spouse and I are looking for a good opportunity in Montreal, Quebec so we decided to find our luck for QSW. Both of us are Nurses. Montreal Office just received our application for Quebec Selection yesterday August 09. I am applying from Mid-East. and because Damascus office has been shut down, they informed the applicants from the countries which covers by Damascus Office to send their applications to the new office. I just hope that we are still not too late for the quota and of course he are hoping for the success of our application.

Good Luck to all of us!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Simplymoi said:
Hi. I read somewhere that you need to submit French results wit ur application regarldess of your points...my suggestion is try submitting first and while u await their response, learn/improve french. So that by d time they want to get in touch wit u, u r 'parleing' already.

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
Thank u so much for the info... It is well appreciated... God bless us all! Goodluck to all of us! :)