+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Portal Submission Button Greyed Out Still

lvjiufeng

Aug 3, 2023
  • completed all mandatory forms
  • included proof you paid your fees
  • completed the consent and declaration
All of these are green read to submit status. The bottom "Submit your application" button is still greyed out. Very frustrated. I have applied urgent on the PRTD and I don't want to miss my flight.

Does anyone experience the same thing?

"There was a technical error when handling our request. Please try again later." This message poped up when I first logged in.

mdkjb

Oct 20, 2023
Hi @lvjiufeng, was this resolved for you? How did you proceed?

Also,the PRTD section is greyed out for me on the portal.
I saw some people saying that this is because I'm still in Canada and that it should be available once I'm out of Canada. Is that true? Did you experience this and can confirm?

Context: I'm received the e-COPR on Oct 13, but my photo is still under review. I'm travelling in December and want to make sure I can return to Canada without any issues.

lvjiufeng

Aug 3, 2023
I am doing this for my dad and I am in Canada. I heard other ppl did it successfully in Canada but not me. I used a VPN but it was not working too. I asked my friend to do it for me but this friend is in the other province and it was still greyed out. I waited about 1 month and this friend had a chance to travel to my dad's city and this time it was submitted. I don't know if this PR portal can detect the IP location of the city or province in China.

My dad's travel time is 10 days away but I haven't heard anything from IRCC. Webform or call Visa Centre are all useless.

The flight ticket will be wasted and I will buy him another one to Seattle and pick him up there.

mdkjb

Oct 20, 2023
I am doing this for my dad and I am in Canada. I heard other ppl did it successfully in Canada but not me. I used a VPN but it was not working too. I asked my friend to do it for me but this friend is in the other province and it was still greyed out. I waited about 1 month and this friend had a chance to travel to my dad's city and this time it was submitted. I don't know if this PR portal can detect the IP location of the city or province in China.

My dad's travel time is 10 days away but I haven't heard anything from IRCC. Webform or call Visa Centre are all useless.

The flight ticket will be wasted and I will buy him another one to Seattle and pick him up there.
Thanks for your response! so you mean the PTRD section was available when your friend travelled outside of Canada? Was it on your friend's account or yours?

lvjiufeng

Aug 3, 2023
Thanks for your response! so you mean the PTRD section was available when your friend travelled outside of Canada? Was it on your friend's account or yours?
It doesn't matter whose account. Anyone can use a new email to register a new account with the correct document that you want to send.

Reactions: mdkjb

eblanc

Jan 26, 2024
FINALLY FIXED IT!!!!!

I had uploaded my PR card for ID, had gone back and forth with Canada customer service and someone on customer service suggested I uploaded "Primary document or Passport" I did. I wrote the last form again (signature or w/e) I made sure to type the characters and not select the autofill that chrome uses, and lo and behold. it Worked!!!

Isha gautam

Apr 8, 2024
Hi does anyone know in the PR portal to apply for PRTD the view button is greyed out, why is that and what does it mean