+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial phase of Manitoba PNP track 2010.

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
bachhal said:
thanku @ shampy,adil for taking time out and showing concern on my query. well, my case is on intial statge like i applied my file in mid of november to MPNP manitoba.. i haven't got any file no yet except my sponsors got acnowledment of recepit of application.i got my married in nov itself.so there is nothing like i ma waiting visa ? i applied under general category.

thanku
Well I assume you already have been register your marriage.. As soon as you get your File number, Prepare a covering letter and send that letter including your marriage certificate and your wife's passport copy and educational docs to MPNP.

baruwa

Dec 16, 2010
hello guys. things are going great.My sponsor sent me a mail that he got a mail acknowledging my docs and i now have a file number with no request for additional doc.He also said am going to get my LOA in Feb.

here is my timeline...
August 2010... application sent.(General Stream)
November 2010...AOR
Waiting for my sponsor to be interviewed.

Thanks all.This forum is very helpful

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi barua ,

great , we are group now waiting for LOA on other thread called , Manitoba nomination letters January 2011

i will add you to the group just come to where we are .

adeil

pablas

Aug 14, 2012
Hi,
I have nearly $5000 CAD in my bank account & nearly $9000 CAD in PPF (Public Provident Fund) and no debts.
Does this satisfy the Assets criteria under family MPNP?
Thanks.