+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial phase of Manitoba PNP track 2010.

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Let us share timelines for our applications of the first part MPNP. Have you applied to MPNP in 2010 ? Are you waiting your letter of Acknowledgment ? Are you waiting your letter of Nomination from Manitoba ?
I made my application in October 2010.

gary_pal

Nov 23, 2010
Hi,
Did you apply under General category? I need guidance as I wish to apply under general stream as I know 2 friends in Manitoba.

All the best for your application.

Regards.

Gary

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gary,

Thank you.
All you need is to read carefully every word within manitoba MPNP kit, here you are the link http:/2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/application_forms.html
signing from your friends, notarizing copies, ielts English test, calculate your point well. The kit explains and guide very well, just read it more than 10 times. General stream is not priority stream. I applied under priority streams. Seems all applications should be finished within 6 months.

cheers

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi emad,

I also want to apply under MPNP. Thanks for your inputs. I know one of my distant relatives (niece) who has just landed in Manitoba in August, 2010. But they should be there for more than 1 year, only then they may be able to send MAS in my support.

Do we have to send our Ielts proof also alongwith initial application to Manitoba?

And how much time they take to send Nomination?

Thanks buddy.

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Char ,

It is good for your application to include IELTS score. it takes shorter than 6 months the MPNP application.

cheers
adiel

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will try to post here the stages of MPNP application assessment according to Manitoba Immigration , the process is compsed of the following stages:

A- Intake
B- File disturbation
C-Frist assessment
D-Second assessemnt
E-Certificate production
F-Post approval

every stage has certain procedures and describation, i will keep writing about them, because I can not copy and paste file here.

cheerss
Adeil

jennieangel

Sep 30, 2010
hi guys,
i applied under family stream... my sister filed my application in manitoba and have it checked, unfortunately i have to send some documents again for i falsely certified it...
should i take IELTS too? do they have to ask for it? well, it didn't said in the letter that my sister received...
help me please...

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
jennieangel said:
hi guys,
i applied under family stream... my sister filed my application in manitoba and have it checked, unfortunately i have to send some documents again for i falsely certified it...
should i take IELTS too? do they have to ask for it? well, it didn't said in the letter that my sister received...
help me please...
dear jennieangel,
when did you send your application? what other documents did they ask you? if they did not ask for IELTS, then maybe you don't have to send it.

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding ielts or English language for family stream,

According to application kit you need to to prove or give evidence or document regarding your language ability, that could be :
1- Education or Employment certificate shows your english ability
2- English test result for example ielts

here on the form, people from philipnes whom applied giving education document that they studied in english through general stream , they give them 7 points which equals score 5 in ielts ,so if you think you can get more in test it would be better to provide test result, the issue i b elieve is not ielts , it is your resposibility to show prove for english ability.

cheers
Adeil

baruwa

Dec 16, 2010
Hello all,
Am new to this forum.I applied under the general stream since AUGUST 2010, i havent held from anything from manitoba.My friend that helped me to process it said he has not been contacted yet.Should i be worried? is it true that some people get their LOA without AOR?
Thanks

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
baruwa said:
Hello all,
Am new to this forum.I applied under the general stream since AUGUST 2010, i havent held from anything from manitoba.My friend that helped me to process it said he has not been contacted yet.Should i be worried? is it true that some people get their LOA without AOR?
Thanks
dear baruwa,

yes some people get LOA without receiving AOR. Some AOR's are received 2-3 mos after application was submitted. you just wait. maybe your AOR is on its way.. :)

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello baruwa,
Do not worry, it is christmas and the end of year, also general stream is not priority. So it could take some time with you. From where Did you get the imperssion that some people do not recieve AOR , just LOA directly .I have read that only here on the forum in other threads here. From reading other people`s experience here it takes 2-3 months yes.

cheers
Adeil

dksu21

Sep 26, 2010
abu dhabi, uae
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
Nomination.....
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011
Med's Request
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
23-01-2012
emadielts said:
Hello baruwa,
Do not worry, it is christmas and the end of year, also general stream is not priority. So it could take some time with you. From where Did you get the imperssion that some people do not recieve AOR , just LOA directly .I have read that only here on the forum in other threads here. From reading other people`s experience here it takes 2-3 months yes.

cheers
Adeil
Hello Adeil , Good Day,

i am sharing my time line for family stream MPNP as follows:

Family Stream (MPNP) (Abu Dhabi, UAE)

Application submitted by relative in MPNP: on 19-03-2010
Application return back for lack of relationship proof: on 21-07-2010
Application resubmitted with relationship Proof: on 22-09-2010
IELTS test result (5.5 Bands) delivered to MPNP by relative on 18-11-2010
Letter received from MPNP: on 19-11-2010 -mentioned that they received by application and on top right side mentioned one File # (it is AOR?)

Your comments or advises will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Devinder
Abu Dhabi - UAE

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Devinder,

That is great as you recieved letter of Acknowledgment or the first letter of contact.They will call your relative later when they finished assessing your application ,then letter of nomination if every thing goes well. I have not recieved my first letter yet.

Good luck.
Adeil