Provincial Nominee Application Tracking

marie052107

May 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats ur time line......were still waiting for the passport to return...

Reytics

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09/13/10
Med's Done....
09/28/10--med forwarded last 01/17/11
Passport Req..
02/16/11
VISA ISSUED...
03/02/11
List by Ogboy... Thanks!

as of 07/05/10

Here's the consolidated timeline of our applications:

robert_deeni
Jan 2010 - PR application submitted to Abu Dhabi office
march 2010 - AOR recived

ice victoria
Nov. 2009 - submitted all documents
Jan. 2010 - received a letter with temporary file numbers
April 2010 - submitted additional documents and discrepancy explanation
May 2010 - our principal there in Manitoba received a call confirming some info
June 7, 2010 - just today, received the Certificate of Approval

Janmyung
August 2009 - MPNP application submitted
May 9, 2010 - LOA received
May 25, 2010 - Sent docs and payments to CEM
June 23, 2010 - File number and request for RPRF Payment
June 25, 2010 - Sent RPRF Payment

dc
Decc '08 - Submit Application to MPNP
March '09 - Receive temp file no. due to missing docs letter of reference
March 24 '09 - Submit the missing doc
April 26, 10 - LOA recieved (but approve at MPNP Feb 24, '10)

redge
January 2009 - We submitted our MPNP application package.
May 2009 - Received a letter that our application package has been received, with file number.
May 4, 2010 - Letter of Approval was received but it was dated last March 30, 2010.
June 18,2010 - Application was sent to CEM personally through their dropbox together with processing fee and RPRF.

ogboy
July 2009 - MPNP application submitted
March 2010 - LOA received
April 21, 2010 - Application submitted to CEM
May 18, 2010 - AOR Received, Request additional docs and RPRF payment
May 24, 2010 - Additional docs and RPRF payment submitted to CEM
...waiting for Request for Medical Examination

:-*Reytics :-*
March 2010 - LOA
May 6 2010 - Submitted application and Processing Fee to Canadian Embassy Manila
May 26 2010 - received email asking Landing Fee and Additional Docs
After 2 days submitted the landing fee and add'l docs

sharonjoyd
May 10, 2010 - Additional docs and RPRF payment submitted to CEM

Lanisha
June 2009 - submitted application form in Manitoba
Feb 2010 - Receive Letter of Approval
March 2010 - Submitted Requirements in Canada Embassy MNL including processing fee
April 2010 - Received Letter for additional requirement and payment for Permanent Residence Fee

its_anne
March 2009 - submitted my documents to MPNP
April 2009 - received my file number
February 2010 - received LOA (dated January 2010)
March 2010 - submitted documents to CEM so with my processing fee and RPRF
April 2010 - received file number
May 2010 - received letter for medical

balotpenoy
10/30/2009 - MPNP submission
03/04/2010 - Missing Doc rec'd. actually dated 01/07/2010, but with wrong address so comes in a bit late.
04/??/2010 - Sent missing doc. my aunts birth cert, she's the one who signed my support
05/22/2010 - Rec'd LOA dated 04/30/2010
06/06/2010 - Submitted to CEM

Please update so we can monitor each other's status more easily

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
marie052107 said:
whats ur time line......were still waiting for the passport to return...
i haven't even started yet, my brother just got his PR card last june2010, and i'm sending him my birth certificate so he could work on the SINP-500-22 form.

his wife and kids are flying this wednesday to be with him finally, im sending with them my docs :)

i have to work on the $10K proof of funds also ;)

marie052107

May 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh ic my aunt the one provide the 10k proof what we prepare here the expenses of processing..... and medicals etc but as proof of found it was my sponsor who provide it...

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi Crizzy,

Just want to ask what was written on your ecas from "In Process" to "Decision Made"? does it tell like ("we started processing your application....medical results has been received....a decision has been made on your application. the office will contact you concerning this decision.") is that what was written on your ecas when you click the Decision Made? did the CEM contacted you about their decision? please let me know asap. because im worried why they should put the word "will contact you about their decision". thanks...hope to hear from you soon.
Yes...decision made meaning, its done..with stickers on your passport. Courier will contact re delivery of passport with visa...and that's it. Dont worry..Chill :) Hope to c you in winnipeg.hahaha.will be there by Sept.

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
LeeAntz said:
oh my god crizzy, im so excited ang happy for you...its good to hear na nasa hands mo na sa wakas ang minimithi at iniintay ng lahat...sana sakin din, mabilis lang maisoli ang passport ko with the magical visa sticker.......mahaba-haba pa ang iintayin ko, ngayon pa lang idedeliver sa embassy ang passport ko...godbless and goodluck sa ating lhat.......
Thanks LeeAntz and Good Luck to you. God Bless. Will leave the country by September. C yah..

ellamarce

Sep 24, 2009
Hi rade...

we have the same timeline...
Have you receive your PPR already?

rade said:
Hello guys.

Heres my timeline: Under Family stream.

Nov 2008 - submit MPNP application to Manitoba.
Dec 2009 - Received LOA.
Jan 2010 - Submit docs to CEM.
Feb 2010 - received AOR from CEM with Medical requests.
Mar 2010 - Medical submitted by nationwide. Other requested Docs also submitted (diploma, transcript, employ cert).
eCAS status: In Process

Waiting for PPR.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
crizzy said:
Yes...decision made meaning, its done..with stickers on your passport. Courier will contact re delivery of passport with visa...and that's it. Dont worry..Chill :) Hope to c you in winnipeg.hahaha.will be there by Sept.
Hi Crizzy,

Thanks for the reply. Just to inform you that we already got our passports with visa. Im here in Alberta Canada right now and im planning to go home to the Philippines hopefully by end of July to fetch my wife and kids and to have my vacation as well for i was here for almost 3 years now...hehehe...My sister from London England will be coming home also for a vacation with her family as well....So it will be a happy family reunion that im looking forward too. Its a blast for sure..lol Goodluck on your trip to Winnipeg. There are many Filipinos there, so you will not feel homesickness..lol keep me posted ok. God Bless us all...

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
crizzy said:
Hi Crizzy,

Then after my vacation to the Philippines, we will be returning back here in Canada by September just in time for the schooling of my kids....

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi Crizzy,

Then after my vacation to the Philippines, we will be returning back here in Canada by September just in time for the schooling of my kids....
Hi Raffy888, thanks for the update.ahaha (close?) hahaha lol...thanks..do you have your flight sched to canada by september? I and my auntie will leave pinas by sept 11..will update you..:)

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Raffy888 said:
Hi Crizzy,

Thanks for the reply. Just to inform you that we already got our passports with visa. Im here in Alberta Canada right now and im planning to go home to the Philippines hopefully by end of July to fetch my wife and kids and to have my vacation as well for i was here for almost 3 years now...hehehe...My sister from London England will be coming home also for a vacation with her family as well....So it will be a happy family reunion that im looking forward too. Its a blast for sure..lol Goodluck on your trip to Winnipeg. There are many Filipinos there, so you will not feel homesickness..lol keep me posted ok. God Bless us all...
Wow that's great.. Raffy888 I need your expert opinion on this, My plan is that, my fiance will visit me in winnipeg to get married :) anytime soon, of course after the landing perhaps in December or early next year in time for our Anniversary..hahaah.how possible is this? Can the immigration allow him to visit me for this purpose? of course he will return back to pinas after a month vacation. Given its granted, can he work on pre-arranged employment while on visit visa? or maybe work on sponsorship for him, what's the best option for this..Thanks so much