File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
LOrmarc.. yeah we have the same timeline, its been very difficult to wait but we need some patience so where is ur daughter now? After the file number i didnt reciv anything hope we can reciv loa soon. goodluck to all of us.. Is your daughter bound winnipeg..

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
mamiganda said:
congrats crizzy!
we are also waiting for our visa, ecas change to decision made last May 24, 2010, so we are expecting our passport with visa hopefully this week :)
re: airfare, try this travel agency, Ms. Faye - owner/staff is very accomodating,

World Connections
Tel Nos. 413-3746 / 374-5389
CellPhone No.09178464844
Hi Mamiganda,

i just want to ask you when your ecas changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made" what was exactly written on the Decision Made when you click it? does it tell like (we started processing your application .....medical results has been received....a decision has been made on your application. the office will contact you concerning this decision.) is that what was written on your ecas? did the CEM contacted you about their decision? please let me know asap. because im worried why are they putting the word "will contact you about their decision". so i would like to know yours. thanks

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
crizzy said:
Hi Guys, I got my passport back with the lucky Sticker (VISA). It was already approved pala May 5 pa lang and I received it just last weekends. Thank God. Im about to attend PDOS on monday next week, just got confirmation from CFO.

Can anyone help me look for cheap fare. Im leaving the country by September..Do 1st time Immigrants get discount on airfare?

Thanks and GOD Bless us all!
Hi Crizzy,

Just want to ask what was written on your ecas from "In Process" to "Decision Made"? does it tell like ("we started processing your application....medical results has been received....a decision has been made on your application. the office will contact you concerning this decision.") is that what was written on your ecas when you click the Decision Made? did the CEM contacted you about their decision? please let me know asap. because im worried why they should put the word "will contact you about their decision". thanks...hope to hear from you soon.

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
DARNA33 said:
tnx guys,dc !
Hi Darna33,

Hows life in Winnipeg? Just want to ask you when your ecas changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made" what was exactly written when you click the Decision Made? Does it tell like (we started processing your application....medical results has been received....a decision has been made on your application....the office will contact you concerning this decision.) Is that what was written on your ecas? Does the CEM contacted you about their decision? Please let me know asap. Because im worried why they should put the word "will contact you concerning this decision". Hope to hear from you soon...Thanks and Goodluck to your new life here in Canada.

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
esr said:
LOrmarc.. yeah we have the same timeline, its been very difficult to wait but we need some patience so where is ur daughter now? After the file number i didnt reciv anything hope we can reciv loa soon. goodluck to all of us.. Is your daughter bound winnipeg..
Lormac & Esr,

Please keep us posted in case you receive your LoA as we also have the same timeline.

Issah

esr

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-August-2013
Nomination.....
11-September-2013
AOR Received.
30-August-2013
File Transfer...
11-September-2013
Med's Done....
02-July-2013
Passport Req..
06-May -2014 Passport received CEM by Beronia May 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon... "To God be the Glory"
hello joyp how are you? Any update on your application?

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
Hi every one

Just to check if any of you how recive MPNP certificate , submit his PR application to ABy dhabi office,
Of so please share with me the time line.

Mine:
PR application submitted to Abu Dhabi office Jan 2010
AOR recived march 2010

Since then i didn't heard any thing from them

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
esr said:
hello joyp how are you? Any update on your application?
hi esr,

so, sad... :( no update yet. until now, i'm not sure if Manitoba ever received our application... waaaahhhh

louwe_84

Jun 29, 2010
Hi crissy,

I thank God i found this forum today!:)
Actually i want to ask you or anyone who could respond to my queries.
I am currently working in dubai in Admin department and planning to apply for Provincial nominee program in Alberta under family stream. My sister is residing in alberta for almost 2 yrs.
Could you please help me what are the things/steps that i should do?
I am planning to apply in Abu Dhabi,which is faster in processing?Manila or Abu dhabi?
Appreciate most all your replies!
Thanks and God bless!

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Hi

Not to discourage you, I heard the waiting time for that is now over 4 years old. check it on AINP website.

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
wantabnomination said:
Hi

Not to discourage you, I heard the waiting time for that is now over 4 years old. check it on AINP website.
why? what's up with AINP?

PNP was supposed to "speed-up" the immigration process right?

thanks!

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Family Stream processing times

If your application was received by the AINP before January 2009 At least 26 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP between January 2009 and May 2009 At least 34 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP between June 2009 and November 2009 At least 40 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP after November 2009 At least 48 months* total processing time from the date your application was received

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
wantabnomination said:
Family Stream processing times

If your application was received by the AINP before January 2009 At least 26 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP between January 2009 and May 2009 At least 34 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP between June 2009 and November 2009 At least 40 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
If your application was received by the AINP after November 2009 At least 48 months* total processing time from the date your application was received
wow... that's long

marie052107

May 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marie052107

my time line

june 2009 send application for nominee applicant
dec 2009 application approved advised to apply PR in CIC manila(email)
Jan 2010 recieved all documents and forms from Nominee office (saskatchewan)
Feb 2010 applied for PR in CIC manila
Feb 2010 adivised undergo Medical
May 17 2010 Recieved email requesting for passport
May 2010 Recieved email "Visa ready to released indicates Visa expires may 9 2011"
June 11 2010 Sent passport to CIC manila thru LBC

praying to get my passport be back next week.......

god0fwar

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
marie052107 said:
Marie052107

my time line

june 2009 send application for nominee applicant
dec 2009 application approved advised to apply PR in CIC manila(email)
Jan 2010 recieved all documents and forms from Nominee office (saskatchewan)
Feb 2010 applied for PR in CIC manila
Feb 2010 adivised undergo Medical
May 17 2010 Recieved email requesting for passport
May 2010 Recieved email "Visa ready to released indicates Visa expires may 9 2011"
June 11 2010 Sent passport to CIC manila thru LBC

praying to get my passport be back next week.......

hi what stream did you take (family, skilled, etc...)?