+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Provincial Nomination

snapdragon788

Apr 16, 2024
Hello all,
I created Express Entry Profile in the month of December 2023. My CRS score is 387(Have 3 years of experience as Software Engineer). I have applied for Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and PEI. Will i be getting nominated anytime soon for PNP? How long should i be in the pool for?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,
I created Express Entry Profile in the month of December 2023. My CRS score is 387(Have 3 years of experience as Software Engineer). I have applied for Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia and PEI. Will i be getting nominated anytime soon for PNP? How long should i be in the pool for?
No. Your score is way too low. Ontario tech draw scores are around 470. Nova Scotia/PEI - dont’ have a job offer. Alberta - don’t have job offer, family or work/school in province, now French.

snapdragon788

Apr 16, 2024
O
No. Your score is way too low. Ontario tech draw scores are around 470. Nova Scotia/PEI - dont’ have a job offer. Alberta - don’t have job offer, family or work/school in province, now French.
Oh so not possible through PNP too? Like in any of the province that i am missing here?

o.busola

Apr 16, 2024
My spouse applied to Manitoba pnp as the primary applicant but my question do I (wife) as a dependant need to do WES' credential evaluation for his own application?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
My spouse applied to Manitoba pnp as the primary applicant but my question do I (wife) as a dependant need to do WES' credential evaluation for his own application?
No, you don't since you are not claiming points on education

ahmad456

Feb 15, 2023
You want to increase your score by about 100 points. No other provinces unless you get a job offer.
Hello,

I am principal applicant. My spouse will travel with me. Her sibling is canadian citizen. Will there be chances to get EOI?

I have submitted profile in express entry as well.

Kindly guide

ahmad456

Feb 15, 2023
Can anyone get nominated by any province if his occupation is in demand and his spouse has sibblings in canada?

However express entry score is 342.

I am main applicant. My spouse will travel with me.

Kindly guide

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am principal applicant. My spouse will travel with me. Her sibling is canadian citizen. Will there be chances to get EOI?

I have submitted profile in express entry as well.

Kindly guide
EE - Not with that score. Duplicate post…asked same question in another thread.

Last edited: