NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Hi guys,

CIC website says that the mandatory proof or foreign work experience is a letter from all your past employers. Do they request any other documents I might prepare in advance?

Thanks)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as the letter contains all the required information, no other documents are required.

chizyjide

Aug 8, 2016
thanks for the insight istari

I have worked for my father in his engineering firm for 7 years as a production and mechanical engineer, basically I collect my salary by hand. I can get the reference letter from the company but would CIC want to request for more or once I get the ref letter then its ok.

as it is, I have my pof, my ielts and wes ready but this ref letter is of great concern

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chizyjide said:
thanks for the insight istari

I have worked for my father in his engineering firm for 7 years as a production and mechanical engineer, basically I collect my salary by hand. I can get the reference letter from the company but would CIC want to request for more or once I get the ref letter then its ok.

as it is, I have my pof, my ielts and wes ready but this ref letter is of great concern
The reference letter should be enough.

Celinsabu

Oct 29, 2016
Hello

For one of my employer they could not contact, they said it is accepted if I have a pay slip with that employer. So keep that handy as well?

Tebugeh

Apr 21, 2016
I am a welder self employed and wish to apply PNP if I am ask a leter from my former employer what will I do?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tebugeh said:
I am a welder self employed and wish to apply PNP if I am ask a leter from my former employer what will I do?
You need to provide proof of your salary, start and end dates, and roles and responsibilities. You will need to provide a combination of documents to prove these things. For salary, you can provide tax returns. For dates you can show contracts, etc. For the roles and responsibilities, you will need a reference letter from a colleague or clients.

Blendarinka

Jun 1, 2023
Hello

I applied for the FSW EE. I have not been invited to apply. Can I gather all my proof of work epxirence document from past employers before I am invited to apply? Would IRCC have an issue with the date on the documents being before they asked me to submit?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello

I applied for the FSW EE. I have not been invited to apply. Can I gather all my proof of work epxirence document from past employers before I am invited to apply? Would IRCC have an issue with the date on the documents being before they asked me to submit?
Yes you can. No issues.

Reactions: Blendarinka

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hi guys,

CIC website says that the mandatory proof or foreign work experience is a letter from all your past employers. Do they request any other documents I might prepare in advance? Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Thanks)
basically I collect my salary by hand. I can get the reference letter from the company but would CIC want to request for more or once I get the ref letter then its ok.

Last edited: