+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds - Kindly Assist Me

Ziad99

Jul 8, 2016
Hi everyone,

Please help me on this one:

so i'm applying for my study permit to canada toronto markham,
i prepared everything and yesterday i was applying to CIC when i faced this problem for proof of funds, where i couldn't attach more than one document because they didn't allow me to do so in better words there was no option to do so.
so i decided to upload my bank account sheet with more than 6 months of transaction and its enough to cover my 2 years program

but i have also paid for the College 1st semester full and i couldn't upload the receipt because i had to choose only 1 proof
and i also took a letter from the bank that i have no debts for the bank at all and i couldn't upload because i had to choose only 1 proof
also i took a letter from the bank how my USD account is in CAD and i couldn't upload because i had to choose only 1 proof as well
in addition the college sent a letter to provide to CIC that they will take care of my residence only i have my visa approved which also i didn;t find where to upload to

so will my bank account sheet will be enough for CIC or what else should i do since i have other supporting document but still i couldn't upload to support my visa approval

thanks in advance

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merge all files in one PDF document....