+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
Since the letter mentions only your current balance for each account, you will need to submit 6 months bank statements as well.

thank you for the details !. I already have my 6 months statements and will be including that too ofc.

Will that be enough?

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Hey Guys,

Here is my situation. Need Help

I didnt have any savings before starting immigration process. So my father landed me all the required funds and transferred it to my account. But this took place just two months back when i was starting the whole process. Now i have ITA received and will soon be completing all the requirements to submit eAPR. I am afraid my funds average for 6 months will be quite less as before 2 months i didnt have any funds in my account. I cannot provide 6 months statement either.

Any expert opinion on how to manage such situation ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sappy486 said:
Hey Guys,

Here is my situation. Need Help

I didnt have any savings before starting immigration process. So my father landed me all the required funds and transferred it to my account. But this took place just two months back when i was starting the whole process. Now i have ITA received and will soon be completing all the requirements to submit eAPR. I am afraid my funds average for 6 months will be quite less as before 2 months i didnt have any funds in my account. I cannot provide 6 months statement either.

Any expert opinion on how to manage such situation ?
Search the forum for 'gift'.

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Hello my question is related to seals of the banks. They gave me all bank documents in english but the seals they put on the paper is in turkish. do you think i need to translate them? i have the same situation in job reference letters too.

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Search the forum for 'gift'.
Thank you Asivad. My situation is a bit more complicated. The amount transferred to my account was in multiple transactions and was from my father and brother accounts in cash, cheque and online transfers. How do i defend that ? i think i wont be able to show it as a gift.

Do u think making a new account and transferring the required amount from my father's account through a single cheque and then legalizing it as a gift would serve the purpose ? or making a new account at this stage would raise questions ?

I can also arrange for my spouse account to get the required amount from my father in law and show that as a gift.

Please share your views.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Is Canadian money order in the name of applicant an acceptable form of funds?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jickson said:
Hello

Is Canadian money order in the name of applicant an acceptable form of funds?
Sent by someone else? As a gift, Yes. You'll have to prove it was a gift.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Sent by someone else? As a gift, Yes. You'll have to prove it was a gift.
Yes, sent by me (PR here) to my brother (applicant). Is a letter acceptable or is it suspicious?

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi All and sidchowdray,

I just got ITA and working in Canada as Software Engineer.

is it true, if I am working in Canada, then I do not need to show POF of $12000?

Please let me know, if there is a cic link that states that POF is not required, if I am working in Canada. ?

thanks

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahmedir said:
Hi All and sidchowdray,

I just got ITA and working in Canada as Software Engineer.

is it true, if I am working in Canada, then I do not need to show POF of $12000?

Please let me know, if there is a cic link that states that POF is not required, if I am working in Canada. ?

thanks
Your ITA is under what category?

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
What about if we are applying from Canada and we have a skilled job but no LMIA?

Will we still need to show POF.

Please let me know~

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahmedir said:
What about if we are applying from Canada and we have a skilled job but no LMIA?

Will we still need to show POF.

Please let me know~
The answer is right above your post...

If you're eligible under CEC you are not required to provide POF.