Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I have been waiting for provincial nomination AOR from Ontario for almost a year now, just when I have recieved an AOR my profile became ineligible because my IELTS results have expired.

I have re taken the test on the same say my profile became ineligible and the results will be released shortly. The problem is that now my profile is locked and I couldn't update it with the new results. Also, I have applied to OINP under a certain file number, hence they wouldn't be able to nominate me if my profile is ineligible.

I have called cic call center and they told me there's nothing we could do when it comes to express entry.

Now I am in a bad situation since I have spent time and money waiting for being nominated, anyone with similar experience that could help me?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
You can remake a new EE profile at CIC and contact OINP office to update your EE profile number. explain your situation to OINP

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Canadiense85 said:
I have been waiting for provincial nomination AOR from Ontario for almost a year now, just when I have recieved an AOR my profile became ineligible because my IELTS results have expired.

I have re taken the test on the same say my profile became ineligible and the results will be released shortly. The problem is that now my profile is locked and I couldn't update it with the new results. Also, I have applied to OINP under a certain file number, hence they wouldn't be able to nominate me if my profile is ineligible.

I have called cic call center and they told me there's nothing we could do when it comes to express entry.

Now I am in a bad situation since I have spent time and money waiting for being nominated, anyone with similar experience that could help me?
Don't worry, you will have to create a new profile and request OINP to link the new profile to your nomination application. Please find below OINP's response to an applicant whose profile had become ineligible.

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days of receipt of this notice, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.