+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile expiring the same day as next possible FSW draw. What to do?

eprpalmeida

May 7, 2020
Hi, everyone!

Already posted on FSW - Worldwide topic, but received no asnwers.

I don't know if someone knows the answer for this question, but here it goes.

My profile expires on July 7th. Yes, the same day that many other FSW-applicants are waiting anxiously. My CRS is 480 and I'm betting on a tie-break advantage (profile was created on July 7th). The situation is: if the IRCC issues ITAs to FSW (and if I'm in, of course), will my profile be eligible for receiving the ITA? I know that when I receive an ITA, I have 60 days to send the documents and the expiry date is extended, but I don't know if my profile expires on July 7th at 00:01 UTC (before the possible draw) or 23:59 (after the possible draw).

Hope everyone is safe and please vaccinate if you're eligible. Vaccines save lives.

eprpalmeida

May 7, 2020
Is a FSW draw happening tomorrow? Tie breaker is usually months prior to July 7.
Sorry, it sounded like there IS an upcoming draw for FSW. However, it's only a possibility. Also, my profile was created on July 7th, 2020, thus my profile would be great if a tie-break occurs

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry, it sounded like there IS an upcoming draw for FSW. However, it's only a possibility. Also, my profile was created on July 7th, 2020, thus my profile would be great if a tie-break occurs
Well all hypothetical but it depends as the draw score could be over 480.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know that. The hypothetical scenario is a no programs draw with a 480 CRS cut off. If this happens, would my profile be in?
If the draw is 480 then yes as the draw is date and time stamped. For example, the last CEC draw was Date and time of round: June 24, 2021 at 14:39:59 UTC. Not sure there will be a draw next week.