+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Hellooo, I reapplied my study permit after it got refused. I have a question about the processing time, I live in UAE

At the time of submitting, the processing time showed 7 weeks. Today it checked and it says 8 weeks. I know its just a difference of just a week, but will my application take 7 weeks or 8 weeks?

I previously applied for the study permit with my friend around 12th May, I got refused but she got her approval on 29 June. I dont remember how long the processing times were then, but is it possible to get an approval earlier than the processing time?

Reactions: RumezaJ

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No one can tell you as times are an estimate and average. Hopefully you ordered GCMS notes to get the reasons for refusal rather than reapplying immediately following a rejection. Processing is based on those who got applications in before May 15. After that there is no guarantee you will hear before September. All the best.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Hellooo, I reapplied my study permit after it got refused. I have a question about the processing time, I live in UAE

At the time of submitting, the processing time showed 7 weeks. Today it checked and it says 8 weeks. I know its just a difference of just a week, but will my application take 7 weeks or 8 weeks?

I previously applied for the study permit with my friend around 12th May, I got refused but she got her approval on 29 June. I dont remember how long the processing times were then, but is it possible to get an approval earlier than the processing time?
how long did they take to refuse your first application? Did you have to do bio and medical before the refusal?

Reactions: 38bxiy