+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time send new application after refuse

Sep 5, 2017
last 2 months ago my application was Refused. i have completed the assessment of your application for permanent visa,i have found that your sponsor is not eligible ,your sponsor was unable to demonstrate that she was residing in Canada at the time of filling of your application.i have reviewed the information you provided,upon review of your application and additional information,i am satisfied that you are a member of the family class,i am not satisfied that your sponsor is an eligible sponsor,and i have refused the application for this reason.
my spouse.

I submitted a previous application was refused based on the fact that my spouse was visiting me in my country at the time the application was submitted and therefore not residing in Canada. my spouse is now back in Canada where she will be living permanently with our child Recently born.
application complete again check background etc or not,only check my spouse refused reason

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your sponsor is a citizen, they shouldv asked for Proof of intent to return to Canada if they had decided that your sponsor was not a resident of Canada or given your Sponsor a chance to explain the anomalies in his/her residence dates etc.

Last edited:

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my spouse not a citizenship ,pursuant 130(1)b reside in cana
Oh okay Fruqan... then she was not eligibile to sponsor your from outside Canada being a PR.
You guys should Re-apply, you have already done all the hard work that goes into putting together an application. Make sure you guys are mindful of your sponsor's residence in Canada condition to be able to sponsor you. She must be residing in Canada when the application is made and has to stay there through out the processing time (may be some short trips to you).

Reactions: furqan_warraich

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
my wife even not eligible to sponsor me but they still send my documents to paris visa office and asked me to pay fee

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
this is not a genuine raison to refuse visa do you have a appeal right
Bad advice. Yes - it's absolutely a genuine reason to be refused. A PR must be living in Canada to sponsor their spouse. There's no point appealing.

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
only landing fee are refundable, don't care about fee apply again because family class visas have easy process

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
Dear SCYLLA
then what happened with my case because they send us a letter as my wife not eligible to sponsor me and after a week they send my file to paris visa office and they ask for RPRF fee