Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Got an answer to my mail today :

Dear client,

Your application was received on March 13th and is currently in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
The weird thing is that they sent me the email at 11:37 PM !! Do they work that late ? or the agent was answering emails from home ?

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Sedikhu said:
Regular mail takes 5 working days i think, from ottawa to here (vancouver)
from april 8,2013 up to now it's been 9 working days!

Will....., may i say i still have friday and next week!

God bless everyone :D

Haha.. Yea I know what you mean though. I got the email this week on Tuesday (April 16) and I am in Ontario so the regular mail takes 2 working days. Based on the time line posted on the website, my application should have been processed in the week of April 8. However, I have no idea when my passport was mailed to me so it is hard to speculate.

Hoping for the best :)

Cheers

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Aten said:
Congrats to all who received. Today in their website they have updated the number of days to 28 and date still remain march 20th. Still waiting.
Hey Aten

Did you end up sending the prepaid envelope? Did it help? Are they considering that?

steve23

Apr 19, 2013
hi,

i sent online application since 15 march, on 4 april they ask me to send a form about my family. since 5 april didnt recieve nothing from them.

im scared because i have an air plane ticket for 9 may.

is there any one in the same situation like me ?

Thanks

Dbs

Apr 6, 2013
steve23 said:
hi,

i sent online application since 15 march, on 4 april they ask me to send a form about my family. since 5 april didnt recieve nothing from them.

im scared because i have an air plane ticket for 9 may.

is there any one in the same situation like me ?

Thanks
I submitted online application on Mar 25 and haven't heard anything either. I have a confirmed flight ticket for end of this month and am going to move it to later next month as looking at the pace at which they are moving I don't think I'm going to get the stamped passport in next few weeks.

steve23

Apr 19, 2013
Dbs said:
I submitted online application on Mar 25 and haven't heard anything either. I have a confirmed flight ticket for end of this month and am going to move it to later next month as looking at the pace at which they are moving I don't think I'm going to get the stamped passport in next few weeks.
thank you bro, so im not the only one it reassures me, i Think i will do the same thing, change the flight ( That mean 300 dollars ) :(

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hi guys,,
I m also in the same situation. I submitted a paper file on 24th march and was received by them on 26th march but still awaiting for any response from them.
I don't understand last week their website says the were processing application received on 20th of march and its been a week after that and still this week they say they are processing files submitted on 20th march. What are they doing ? I need to go to my country asap but dont want to book tickets until passport is stamped.. So scared!!

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
jackpatel said:
Hi guys,,
I m also in the same situation. I submitted a paper file on 24th march and was received by them on 26th march but still awaiting for any response from them.
I don't understand last week their website says the were processing application received on 20th of march and its been a week after that and still this week they say they are processing files submitted on 20th march. What are they doing ? I need to go to my country asap but dont want to book tickets until passport is stamped.. So scared!!
most of us are a week ahead of your application and still waiting for our passports :( their website seems not accurate since april 10!!!! sent them an email but still up to date no reply from them but some of the guys above received reply but still waiting :( hopefully next week we all get positive news

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
Hopefully next week should bring some good news from them .. Did u applied online??
Everyone , could u pls share your timeline ??

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
jackpatel said:
Hopefully next week should bring some good news from them .. Did u applied online??
paper application sent march 11 cpp ottawa received it march 13

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
jackpatel said:
March 12 2003: Paper application sent
March 13 2013: CPP -Ottawa received the application
April 12 2013: Emailed CPP - Ottawa for status updated
April 17 2013: Agent from the Ottawa office replied back, saying "Your application has been finalized and your passport will be returned to you shortly."

Still waiting.

Cheers