+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Aten said:
Yeah it just says the submission date. Even I didnt know about keeping a express post envelope inside. March 8th. Will keep you guys posted if any updates.
Just a quick note on this. The second email I sent them was mainly because I wanted know if my application is still processing then may be I can mail my prepaid envolope. It will get there next day by noon so it can get their pretty quickly. They have not replied but I am thinking of doing it anyway. If it get's there on time and then my good luck.

May be you should consider it too.

Cheers.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Greetings All

I finally got a reply from CPP-Ottawa. Aparantly my application has been processed and it is on its way. But there is no mention of when the application was finished processing and when it was mailed (if it has been already). No dates so I have no idea when to expect it in mail.

Fingers crossed :)

Cheers

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
pkssandhu said:
Greetings All

I finally got a reply from CPP-Ottawa. Aparantly my application has been processed and it is on its way. But there is no mention of when the application was finished processing and when it was mailed (if it has been already). No dates so I have no idea when to expect it in mail.

Fingers crossed :)

Cheers
I have the same timeline as yours, let's hope we receive it soon, when did you email them by the way, because i sent an email and still didn't get an answer ....

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
imm_leb_01 said:
I have the same timeline as yours, let's hope we receive it soon, when did you email them by the way, because i sent an email and still didn't get an answer ....
I emailed them last Friday, April 12 2013. Took then three days to get back ot me.

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
no I was getting the message the number cannot be competed as dialled bit im calling the same exact number everyday! weird! btw any news from automated call? or same thing as before? jst the date they receive the application?

Aten

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
For the mail send on last Thursday I got a reply today but it was the same reply I got before too telling reference number and submission date March 8th.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Aten said:
For the mail send on last Thursday I got a reply today but it was the same reply I got before too telling reference number and submission date March 8th.
Did you send your application march 8th or they received it at this date ?