+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

Soki

Nov 26, 2012
OhWell said:
Hi Soki,

UCI is your Universal(?) Client ID - It's on your WP, bottom right if I'm not mistaken.

As far as I know, if you're employed letter is mandatory, it is in the Document Checklist anyway. I might be wrong tho, someone with more experience might clarify better.
Thanks dear, I can see client ID in WP. My HR department informed that associates are getting visa stamped without letters. Lets see how it goes.

soom2

Nov 11, 2012
Soki said:
Hi Friends,

I sent my application just yesterday , I have a valid WP. Processing time in their site shown as 14 days, is it correct?

Also, to communicate with CPP-O where can I find my UCI?

Is Employment letter from employer a mandatory document.
please help.

Hi Soki,
Your UCI is on your work permit, in the box with all your other personal information--your name, birth date, country of citizenship, etc. If you look in that box, there is one called "Client ID.-ID Du Client." That's your UCI.

taiba

Nov 21, 2012
Hi people!

i am sponsoring my husband we got married in Afghanistan. at first we gived an address from Afghanistan. but now he lives in india we want to start his case from India but the change is not recorded in file yet our case is in Ottawa visa office i am not sure how long its going to take and when it's going to be send to India at first they send it to Pakistan but we asked them to send it to India bcz he lives and attending full time job in India please help me i am not sure what to do thanks for your time. taiba :(

paulapvd

Mar 29, 2012
They received my passport on Nov, 16h and they say the processing time is 14 days, so mine might be stamped this week, hopefully...

paulapvd

Mar 29, 2012
och said:
Hi mine got delivered yesterday Xpress post.
Hi OCH, can I ask you where do you live? Because they sent yours by Xpress post, right? I'm just wondering when they send yours, if they send on the following day of the stamp...

och

Oct 27, 2012
paulapvd said:
Hi OCH, can I ask you where do you live? Because they sent yours by Xpress post, right? I'm just wondering when they send yours, if they send on the following day of the stamp...
I live in halifax NS. Did u get urs yet?

alebreez

Nov 12, 2012
paulapvd said:
They received my passport on Nov, 16h and they say the processing time is 14 days, so mine might be stamped this week, hopefully...
It is 14 business days right now they are processing the applications received on or before Nov 12th. I bit if you check your xpresspost tracking number Monday you may get a good news ;)

paulapvd

Mar 29, 2012
alebreez said:
It is 14 business days right now they are processing the applications received on or before Nov 12th. I bit if you check your xpresspost tracking number Monday you may get a good news ;)
I hope so!! :)

But now the website says 18 business days... However I'm not really sure how accurate that is.

alebreez

Nov 12, 2012
paulapvd said:
I'm saying that because I dont get why they are processing permits from August 19, as the website says. ;)
That's if you want to extend a visitor record and you sent it by mail not online. This has nothing to do with the TRV .....

paulapvd

Mar 29, 2012
alebreez said:
That's if you want to extend a visitor record and you sent it by mail not online. This has nothing to do with the TRV .....
I know, I know... I'm just giving an example of "weird" processing times they posted there. :)

Anyway, my process completes 16 days today, do you think I should e-mail them or just wait until Monday?

user7866

Dec 4, 2012
Do you know if you need visitor visa, do you still send your passport to the ottawa centre? because on thier website it says only if you have valid study or work permit? im really confused, as i used to send it in buffalo before and now they have closed that visa? im in ottawa where do i send my passort to get visa stamped? i have my visitor record till nov 2014.