+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time of PRTD application submitted electronically(by email)-VAC closed-INDIA

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello all,

When we apply PRTD there is section a for H&C grounds and in case person fill this H&C section..are supporting documents needs to be attached mandatory? Or mentioning the scenario in the respective section is good enough??

Also, if someone had a word with the agent that he needs to pick his card in-person cn we use that scenario in PRTD application and get the approval?
I think for your in person pick up query, you have been answered multiple times on different threads - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/not-meeting-ro-but-want-to-renew-pr-card-on-h-c-grounds.735460/

not sure why the same query again and again. Please refrain especially when you have already received a response.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
Hello @CNP ,
I have applied for PRTD on 15th July through portal as normal application without urgency. However, today I have received a job offer who wants me to join in 2 months time. I want to change the application or atleast request the IRCC to process my application urgently. How can I do that?
Will the web form help as i haven't received AOR yet or
should I email to that PRTD application covid email id.
Please help. I don't want to lose on this job.
Thank you.

Last edited:

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
hello. all. i am new. need to apply for PRTD for my daughter. before covid she had received the visa. however could not travel due to travel restrictions. is the process same now, ie apply via VAC. i read somewhere VAC is not taking PRTD apps from April 1. please advice about the new process. thanks

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hello all,

When we apply PRTD there is section a for H&C grounds and in case person fill this H&C section..are supporting documents needs to be attached mandatory? Or mentioning the scenario in the respective section is good enough??

Also, if someone had a word with the agent that he needs to pick his card in-person cn we use that scenario in PRTD application and get the approval?
you applied through VAC or portal or sent in the app?

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
hello. all. i am new. need to apply for PRTD for my daughter from Saudi Arabia

before covid she had receive the visa. however she could not travel due to travel restrictions.

is the process same now, ie apply via VAC. i read somewhere VAC is not taking PRTD apps from April 1 and that there is an email address where we should send all documents to

please advice about the new process if any

thanks

Akanksha2910

Aug 14, 2022
Hey,
Did anyone from the June lot get their passport request yet? I applied on 14th June, got an additional document request on 22nd, sent the document on 22nd itself. Haven’t heard back yet

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi there
I was trying to apply prtd via portal but i am not being able to submit my application and my IMM5444 form does not show 'Ready to Submit' in the status bar. I am not sure why i am not being able to submit my application.
I have checked and filled everything again in IMM5444 but still not being able to submit it.
Please let me know if anybody knows anything about ??
Also, plz let me know if it shows 'Ready to Submit' in status bar in front of IMM5444 when you apply it. ??????

Thank you

asaeed100

Dec 4, 2019
Hi there
I was trying to apply prtd via portal but i am not being able to submit my application and my IMM5444 form does not show 'Ready to Submit' in the status bar. I am not sure why i am not being able to submit my application.
I have checked and filled everything again in IMM5444 but still not being able to submit it.
Please let me know if anybody knows anything about ??
Also, plz let me know if it shows 'Ready to Submit' in status bar in front of IMM5444 when you apply it. ??????

Thank you
try clearing cache. or change browser or the computer

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
In my passport Request Letter for prtd photographs were not mentioned. Is it normal? I have already uploaded photos on the portal. Will my passport be stamped or returned?

Nick046

Feb 14, 2019
In my passport Request Letter for prtd photographs were not mentioned. Is it normal? I have already uploaded photos on the portal. Will my passport be stamped or returned?
Hello
Please guide Should we send each file or one zip file and how much MB and also should we attach photos or online application doesn’t require