Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
elevid said:
medicals done on 30 October 2012. My husband wrote an email at the address you sent 2 days ago, but not answer till now yet. should we call them directly? thanks for added me...
Hi elevid

Of course I am not a November applicant (February 2013 for me) but as far as I know most of the people in our spreadsheet are getting their AOR's one after another. And many are getting their SA as well. Just check it to verify! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvI5l_hMO7UKdGpaNzAzVGhGMXUtQWVfRTlqdVozY3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you didn't get your AOR yet of course is something that is really uneasy (i would feel the same way) but firstly.
Did you include an email address in your apps.?
Secondly many emails end up in the spam folder of your email application so try to check it and maybe their notification is there!
CIC is working on end of January apps at the moment so why wouldn't you get at least an SA? I do not agree with the members that replied earlier that CIC does not normally send confirmations.

Good luck
messenger

elevid

May 18, 2012
Ms Malawi said:
If it was me I would call. But that is up to you guys.
Today is not a good day.......we called last week...a very kind lady said she cannot find our file in the system......and today we received an email in which they write that "Unfortunately we are unable to locate your application at this time"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are asking us to send the copies of all the forms with NEW and ORIGINAL signatures (my husband is abroad and I will meet him at the end of March (!)), copies of all the documents etc......

In this moment I'm thinking to give up.......!!!!!!!!

No comments.....

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
elevid said:
Today is not a good day.......we called last week...a very kind lady said she cannot find our file in the system......and today we received an email in which they write that "Unfortunately we are unable to locate your application at this time"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are asking us to send the copies of all the forms with NEW and ORIGINAL signatures (my husband is abroad and I will meet him at the end of March (!)), copies of all the documents etc......

No comments.....
Really really sorry about the news. This is terrible and for many people only an unpleasant thought!
Didn't they try to explain what might have happened to your file? They expect you now to collect all the docs from the beginning ?
What about the originals. I guess you too have send in some originals in your package!
Again I say I am really sorry and I wish you soon to get some good news

PS. On a second thought. Would't be a good idea to speak to a lawyer at this time? How can they go losing your files? OMG

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
elevid said:

No comments.....
Incompetent and scary! After all the time you spent putting this together some idiot goes and loses the file. Awful!! I'm sorry you are going through this.

JudyO

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elevid said:

No comments.....
I would suggest you not give up on your outstanding application as easily as that. A 'nice' woman tells you just start again! Right, easy for her to say. How did you send it, do you have any proof it arrived there, via courier or tracking from Canada Post. It would be fantastic if you have tracking to show they received it.

Either way, write a formal letter or ask to speak to a supervisor (highly unlikely they'll get you one on the phone, so the letter is going to be the way to go). Track this letter to show they received it. Tell them they have not searched sufficiently in their systems or files. That they need to search in a way to account for errors in filing or spelling on their part. Are the names easy to mistake or confuse or misspell. ~ In short I would push back much harder. Nice lady needs to do more, she's a public servant.
Be very clear on what you are expecting and what you feel is their duty to do.
and be extremely clear on providing all details of yourself and your spouse - name spellings, dob, address etc - tell them to search by all these data not just name in case of a really bad error. Wish you the best of luck.

neenee25

Feb 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Request
28-10-2012
Med's Done....
04-11-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
19-04-2013
elevid said:

No comments.....
Same thing happened to me last summer, and my husband was deployed overseas at the time as well. DON'T GIVE UP!! Did you keep a photocopy of what you sent?
I'd suggest making another copy, if you can fill our the new paperwork they are requesting, have your husband sign and scan them to you. Write a (very firm!!) cover letter detailing when you sent in your first application, what the tracking number was, and when it was signed for, and the reason your husbands original signature is missing is because he is abroad and if needed, you'd be more than willing to send in the original signatures at a later date.
We got our sponsorship approval within a week after that. (still waiting on the second part unfortunately)
Hope this helps

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
elevid said:

No comments.....
Elevid hi

Have you any news re your package?
I too am delayed very much. All members from February have got their AOR's and some got their SA's and still nothing on me

Hope good luck to us

messenger