+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

C

Cherry Manandhar

Wow, after reading all this work permit approved I am really starting to feel light and spirited..we should not loose hope and have faith to God..I am hoping to get response as well, I know it is so early to expect, but who knows. I only submitted mine last month November 23, does anyone wants to share how long will I wait for them to ask me for medical?

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
mitchabs said:
GOD is GOOD all the time.... got my visa!
sa lahat nag waiting mode.... hintay hintay lang kayo... wag kayo ma inip... darating din yon.
More than 5 months my application, unexpectedly i received invitation for interview and after the interview following day i received email (request for passport) finally...worth waiting... got the visa stamped and the approved letter... Praise GOD.

GOOD Luck to all.
Hi Mitch! Congrats to u! anyway can u give us idea and tips in the interview please. thanks

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Wow, after reading all this work permit approved I am really starting to feel light and spirited..we should not loose hope and have faith to God..I am hoping to get response as well, I know it is so early to expect, but who knows. I only submitted mine last month November 23, does anyone wants to share how long will I wait for them to ask me for medical?
hello Cherry Manandhar
From what country are you? processing times depends on the country you submitted your application.
I just passed my TWP last Nov 22,2011

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
mitchabs said:
GOD is GOOD all the time.... got my visa!
sa lahat nag waiting mode.... hintay hintay lang kayo... wag kayo ma inip... darating din yon.
More than 5 months my application, unexpectedly i received invitation for interview and after the interview following day i received email (request for passport) finally...worth waiting... got the visa stamped and the approved letter... Praise GOD.

GOOD Luck to all.
congrats mitch

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
terb56 said:
thanks kulasgwapa!!!! Napansin ko sa cicabu dhabi na puro na releasing ng passport ang karamihan na pumunta doon at that time na naghihintay ako sa loob. sana kayo na rin ang susunod! God Bless!

Guys, can anybody suggest which airline is the cheapest fare for toronto?

congrats terbs. try google cheaptickets.com

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
terb56 said:
Guys, I got my passport stampped yesterday afternoon at 3 pm with multiple entry visa. I submitted it morning at 8:30 am then they asked me to come back at 2:30 pm. I plan on going second week of january.
terb56,

Thanks be to God at last you received your visa!

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC11

i sent all my packages to consulate general of canada immigration section 12/F one exchange square 8 connaught place,G.P.O. box 11142 hk....
i think nrereceive nmn nila.but until now i haven't receive back my passport,and same with you renewal ko n next year so im also worried.direct hire ako coz my sister is in canada and she knows my employer.just keep our fingers cross,one day we will also receive our visa!
i can't send you private message im still not allowed to....

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Klyr,

Thanks for the update, I sent everything on my application package I sent. Iniisip ko na lang cguro complete nmn documents ko kaya hinde pa nila ko contact. Buti ka pa, kahit papano my response na at least you know that they have received it. Crossing my fingers too, sana Christmas gift na saten yan. :)

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Klyr, ask ko lang ulit. You think pwd na tau mg follow up? going 4 mos na rin kase eh.. or wait na lang talga? Sana wag nmn umabot ng end of January 2012.

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Hi Klyr, ask ko lang ulit. You think pwd na tau mg follow up? going 4 mos na rin kase eh.. or wait na lang talga? Sana wag nmn umabot ng end of January 2012.

i wanted to but i don't know how.....

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
go to the cic hk website and follow up your application provided you have exceed the processing time or you have file no at hand.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/hong-kong.asp

processing time of temporary worker 5 months

Processing Time and Status Requests
In cases where medical examinations are required, they must be completed as soon as possible to ensure timely
processing of your application. Completing a medical examination does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.
Processing of work permit applications can take several months to complete.
All inquiries must be in writing by mail or e-mail. Our e-mail address is
hkong-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
We will not normally respond to status inquiries on the application that are within the published processing time frame.

C

Cherry Manandhar

Hi guys, naghihintay lang din ako..hopefully kontakin na ako ng embassy dito sa abu dhabi in 1 month..ako na siguro ang pinakamasaya..I submitted my papers last Nov 23 and till now wala pang response. Does it take a month bago ka nila kontakin?

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Hi guys, naghihintay lang din ako..hopefully kontakin na ako ng embassy dito sa abu dhabi in 1 month..ako na siguro ang pinakamasaya..I submitted my papers last Nov 23 and till now wala pang response. Does it take a month bago ka nila kontakin?
Hi there! what will be ur work in canada? I submitted my papers last Aug 16 and up to now i havent received any update.

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
wsongco said:
go to the cic hk website and follow up your application provided you have exceed the processing time or you have file no at hand.

processing time of temporary worker 5 months

Processing Time and Status Requests
In cases where medical examinations are required, they must be completed as soon as possible to ensure timely
processing of your application. Completing a medical examination does not guarantee that a visa will be issued.
Processing of work permit applications can take several months to complete.
All inquiries must be in writing by mail or e-mail. Our e-mail address is
hkong-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
We will not normally respond to status inquiries on the application that are within the published processing time frame.

thanks,i'll try to send them an e-mail hopefully they will respond....

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Cherry Manandhar said:
Hi cherry,

Halos sabay tau nag submit, ako Nov 20, sa abu dhabi din...ako rin wala parin response,..parang 6 months yata bago kontakin, katulad nila terb56 at mitchabs..correct me if i'm wrong...loobin nga sana 1 to 2 months lang...