+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Klyr!

Thanks for the response!

Did you sent your package through courier with return airway bill? I sent mine including my passport last August.
Did you tried to follow up before you receive your medical request? or they are the one who called you?
Thank you so much! It's good to know your applying in Hongkong also. Good luck!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Glutten said:
Hi top,

I submitted my scanned copy of LMO and contact to embassy and its fine, for other supporting papers, its original e.i diploma, transcript, cert of employment and etc.
Glutten,

Just want to ask, what happen to your application? coz i already sent my documents last nov 20...thanks!

Meron ba dito na nag apply din sa Abu Dhabi? please give your status...thnaks!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
terb56 said:
Mabski04, yes, you have to submit your police clearance of abu dhabi and NBI togethere with your package. kumuha ka ng police clearance sa abu dhabi police pag-nandyan na ang LMO mo,kasi may expiry yan. two months lang ang police clearance. dito sa dubai 110 dirhams. bring two photos. ;)
terb56,

Any updates to your application? same,i also passed my documents to abu dhabi embassy last Nov 20, 2011...Thnaks!

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
mitchabs said:
@ terb56 waiting mode ka din ba? TWP din ini applyan mo? kakastress maghintay,, napansin ko masmabilis sa pinas kay sa dito ngayon bakkit kaya? i hope soon may result na and good luck to us!!! ask ko id mo chat tayo sa ym...may tanong lang ako.. thank...
Hi mitchabs,

ask ko lang kung ano na nangyari sa application mo?...thanks!

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
TOP said:
Glutten,

Just want to ask, what happen to your application? coz i already sent my documents last nov 20...thanks!

Meron ba dito na nag apply din sa Abu Dhabi? please give your status...thnaks!
Hi top,

Still on process, no update yet, last time i requested back passport coz i need it, they sent it back thru my dhl return awb, since it is expired already i updated cic abu dhabi for my new passort number, and they asked a copy and send it thru email only, and as of now there is no feedback from them... Hopefully soon.. Coz my contract here is about to expire on feb.

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
Hello guys,

Can you help me with the process on applying a work permit? I have a job offer and stilk waiting for the contract and lmo from my employer. Is there a need for me to take the ielts or any english exam? What are the reqs needed? Hope you can guide me, thanks.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Hi Top and Glutten,

I got my PPR Nov 22. I'll be in CIC Abu Dhabi by Sunday to submit my passport. TWP din ang application ko. 6 months of waiting.

Hoping to get my Visa stamped in my passport. ;)

kulasagwapa

Sep 10, 2011
terb56 said:
Hi Top and Glutten,

I got my PPR Nov 22. I'll be in CIC Abu Dhabi by Sunday to submit my passport. TWP din ang application ko. 6 months of waiting.

HI terb56 you received already mail from CIC Abu Dhabi that ur application approved. congrats to you. when did u pass ur application?
thanks

lashleah

Jul 26, 2011
terb56 said:
Hi Top and Glutten,

hi terbz

wow congratz..!! Im pretty sure that was already approved because they already requesting 4 ur passport for stampping...by the way when did u submit you application???

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
lashleah said:
hi terbz

wow congratz..!! Im pretty sure that was already approved because they already requesting 4 ur passport for stampping...by the way when did u submit you application???
it was on may 29, 2011

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
terb56 said:
Hi Top and Glutten,

Hi terb

Congatz! I know it's approved! 6months?? That was a long wait for twp! Mine was submitted july21, wishing that it would be an xmas gift:) hopefully soon before my contract ends, anyway do you really have to go there? Why U can't submit it thru courrier?

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
kulasagwapa said:
@ terb56- I submitted by application aug 17. What will be ur work in Canada?
What province? Are u direct hire? Thanks
kalasgwapa,

Long haul truck driver ang work ko doon. crossing the border from canada to usa. sa toronto ang base ko. wait ka lang darating din yan after 6 or 7 months or even earlier than that, kung dito ka sa abu dhabi nag-apply. relax lang and always pray.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
Glutten said:
Hi terb

Congatz! I know it's approved! 6months?? That was a long wait for twp! Mine was submitted july21, wishing that it would be an xmas gift:) hopefully soon before my contract ends, anyway do you really have to go there? Why U can't submit it thru courrier?
Hi Glutten,

if you submit it personally...you will get it in the afternoon like my friend who is now in canada. if courrier.... it will take maybe two weeks. I need my passport back because of my work. still have one month notice for the company to cancel my contract.