+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time for temporary work permit

James6

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
lexie_nicole said:
@ kulasagwapa im here in Philippines. @ james what are the docs u passed in the embassy. thanks. did u fill up the IM5257 temporary resident visa application or not?
Hi, IMM1295, Personal info form, family info form and Checklist (personal and from CIC website).. For other docs-employment certificate, NBI, Passport, other certificates (trainings and seminars), birth certificate,school credentials, marriage contract. No need for temporary resident form

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
TOP said:
Hi Glutten,

I'm also submitting my docs to Abu dhabi, what are the documents you submitted to Embassy? Please specify if it's original or photocopy. coz my employer sent me scanned copy of LMO and contract...thanks!
Hi top,

I submitted my scanned copy of LMO and contact to embassy and its fine, for other supporting papers, its original e.i diploma, transcript, cert of employment and etc.

arkraine

Oct 29, 2011
hi.. xmcia na d aq makapag pm sau... oo nagaply aq ng visa q sa embassy sa abu dhabi last july 06 ga ngaun wala p din result pero ung frnd q apply saay ng open work permit last wk ng august nakuha nya visa nya 2wk ng october... pm mo sakin ym if ok lng.. hirap mg hintay n sobrang tagal....

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Glutten said:
Hi top,

I submitted my scanned copy of LMO and contact to embassy and its fine, for other supporting papers, its original e.i diploma, transcript, cert of employment and etc.
Glutten,

Thanks for your prompt reply, i have no original copy of my transcript and diploma, but i have my consulate authenticated copies..It is fine to submit my authenticated copy? can you please tell me: what are the forms(IMM) that you fill-in? where did you pay your processing fee?sorry for being makulit ... :D...Thanks!

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i just received my medical request today.. hope na VISA nmn next. sana lahat tayo mag ka VISA... godbless us..

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
:)
hi there!

@ jd and to those wanted to share thoughts: i wanted to ask if the medical instructions also includes to pass for additional documents?
and do you think is it ok if I'am not employed right now but rather self employed, i have with me bussiness permit and DTI.. 2 yrs in bussiness general merchandise..
advance thank you to everyone.

GODBLESS EVERYONE

scuudz

Sep 29, 2011
Not sure if I completely understood your question, but if you are asking whether they ask you to submit any additional documentation with your medical, then here is the procedure I had to go through:

I got the med request, which included section A of the medical request form, a letter from the CIC asking me to undergo my medical and my passport. Keep in mind this is the procedure in India, so it may vary from your situation.

I then had to go to one of the designated medical practitioners in the city and get a medical done. I had to carry the above mentioned items plus the medical exam fee and 6 passport size photos. The photos dont have to be the same ones you included in your initial submission to CHC. They give you some additional paperwork to fill out at the clinic. Thats about it. Then you resubmit your passport to the CHC 5 days after your medical.

Just resubmitted my passport today after waiting 5 days after my medical. The guy at the counter said it would take atleast 5-6 business days after resubmission for my passport to come back to me. Keeping fingers crossed!!

I also have a few questions:

Does anyone have an idea of whether the medical is the last thing in the process? Meaning do they refuse some applications without even asking them to do a medical? And if they ask for a medical, does it mean that everything else in the application is fine and as long as your medical results are ok, you will be approved?

Thanks in advance!

affirmative23

Oct 19, 2011
guys need help. anybody here knows how to withdraw the application for working visa? i need my passport so i guess i have to withdraw my application and it's very urgent. thank you.

Francklin

Nov 4, 2011
Hey!
I'am Francklin Bien Aime From Haiti and i live in Rep Dom.
I'am student of the Business Management Hotel and tourist. So i would like to have work visa, How can you help me with that situation?
Thank for who my concernin

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi Everyone!

Anybody here applied in Hongkong? Please share your update... I haven't receive any response yet.
I submitted last August. Hoping anyone could drop by in this forum who have the same TWP application in Hongkong. Thank you so much.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

nabraj

Sep 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YZSMC11 said:
Hi Everyone!

Anybody here applied in Hongkong? Please share your update... I haven't receive any response yet.
I submitted last August. Hoping anyone could drop by in this forum who have the same TWP application in Hongkong. Thank you so much.
same as here. now starting eid holidays, i think its gona taking long time..

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
Hi to all those who got their visa and already in Canada on TWP. How's everything? Okay nmn po ba ang working condition?

Love to hear your updates!

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,, kakatapus ko lang pa medical ngayon sa nationwide makati. ask lang po sa mga ng pa medical sa nationwide makati nung ng physical exam kayo sa doctor may pinapirmahan ba sa inyo about sa aids daw? di ko kasi nabasa yung pinirmahan ko kanina sa doctora kaya medyo worry me.. thanks po sa mag rereply.. godbless

KLYDE

Nov 16, 2011
helo guys!can any body help me to answer my problem regarding my working pemit? my employer ask me to renew my permit thru online, and i already submit my application and all the requirment.. i just wondering kung pano at ano po ba ang sign na marerecve ko kung natanggap po ng cic ang application ko kinakabahan po kc ako na baka hindi nila marecve may plano po kc ako mag vacation nxt yr. thanks guys:)

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
YZSMC11 said:
Hi Everyone!

hi YZSMC, im also working here in macau right now,I submitted my application last june 17,got my medical request last aug 20.had my medical last sept 19 then they requested for my passport and NBI last oct 13,sent it last oct 17.until now i haven't receive it back.i send everything thru EMS