yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
My gc Key Changed We Do Not need additional documents from we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

whats this ? is this good sign for ppr

shalinixxo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
My gc Key Changed We Do Not need additional documents from we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

whats this ? is this good sign for ppr
Did you check the online tool? Ours was updated with decision made there when gc key still says reviewing eligibility, additional docs, background check etc. So I don’t think gc key is updated frequently as the online tool.

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to this forum and I have some questions to ask, I am well aware that my husband ( Principle Applicant) needs to get his PCC in Colombo. What do you need to bring with you for that? Does it only cost 1500 Rupees? and How much do they charge for Medical? From what I heard, it's 15,000 Rupees.

Also, please take a moment to check my signature and predict what could take place in the next few months, I would like to know the possibilities of certain requests and prepare myself for it,and hoping to learn from you all!

Thank you so much, :)

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
Did you check the online tool? Ours was updated with decision made there when gc key still says reviewing eligibility, additional docs, background check etc. So I don’t think gc key is updated frequently as the online tool.
because you are lucky. my cic online services never updated. my last update was in march 2017

Reactions: shalinixxo

shalinixxo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
  • What will happen after I submit my application?

Once you deposit your application at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), the CVAC staff will perform a completeness check based on IRCC requirements and will then submit your application on your behalf on the following business day.

Once the Canadian Visa Office has assessed your application they will make a decision and affix a visa counterfoil in your passport or otherwise issue you with a letter explaining why a visa could not be granted.

The Canadian Visa Office will then securely return your passport to the CVAC who will inform you via your preferred method of communication. An update will also be provided on the Online Application Tracking System, that your passport is ready to be returned. You may then come to the CVAC to retrieve your passport or arrange to have it couriered to your address.

DOES this mean decision made on cic website is not a final decision? a final decision is made after the passport is submitted? now I'm totally confused.

Achutheepan

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017

Once you deposit your application at the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), the CVAC staff will perform a completeness check based on IRCC requirements and will then submit your application on your behalf on the following business day.

Once the Canadian Visa Office has assessed your application they will make a decision and affix a visa counterfoil in your passport or otherwise issue you with a letter explaining why a visa could not be granted.

The Canadian Visa Office will then securely return your passport to the CVAC who will inform you via your preferred method of communication. An update will also be provided on the Online Application Tracking System, that your passport is ready to be returned. You may then come to the CVAC to retrieve your passport or arrange to have it couriered to your address.

DOES this mean decision made on cic website is not a final decision? a final decision is made after the passport is submitted? now I'm totally confused.
They do a check to see if your passport is legit thats all. Thats why it takes a couple of days to get PR.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016

Hi everyone..... i am so sorry I know thread is not for Iraq but I am so nervous I need some advise. My huband submitted his passport to Jordan on Feb 12 and till now no news. Its been 3 weeks already. The tracking # is still the same as day one. Should I be worried. Can I call Jordan office. On Gckey, a Decision is already Made. The online change To DM on the day my husband submitted the passport. Is my wait time normal??? Please advise... thank you so much.