+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

R210two

Oct 19, 2022
Yes I have done my medical on July 22 and medical completed on the portal on 26.Additional docs submitted on August 1st.There after no update for me when I will receive passport request?
Hi, did you miss those two docs or they asked before? What's your timeline like? And online or paper?

Udayanan

May 23, 2022
Hi, did you miss those two docs or they asked before? What's your timeline like? And online or paper?
No they asked the forms again and we have applied online.Application submitted February 7 AOR on April 14th
Sent to visa office on may 7th medical completed on portal 22nd July and additional doc submitted on August 1st.Then there is no update how about you?

R210two

Oct 19, 2022
No they asked the forms again and we have applied online.Application submitted February 7 AOR on April 14th
Sent to visa office on may 7th medical completed on portal 22nd July and additional doc submitted on August 1st.Then there is no update how about you?
Very similar,

Applied march 15th, medical September 3rd. Waiting since.
How many forms did they ask to resend? For me and my friend it was 5. And was your forms online? Or paper based

Reactions: Blacksilver

R210two

Oct 19, 2022
Very similar,

Applied march 15th, medical September 3rd. Waiting since.
How many forms did they ask to resend? For me and my friend it was 5. And was your forms online? Or paper based
Sorry I missed the online part.... Seems Colombo is having an issue with online forms. They asked me and my friend for 5 forms to be resent

R210two

Oct 19, 2022
Online and they asked four forms again how about current trend how long we need to wait for PPR
Most others paper and online who don't have this form request again have got ppr about 2 weeks to 1 months after medical.

On your forms was there any different info or signatures were missing or digital signature etc? Or was the wrong form or outdated forms used?

Udayanan

May 23, 2022
Most others paper and online who don't have this form request again have got ppr about 2 weeks to 1 months after medical.

On your forms was there any different info or signatures were missing or digital signature etc? Or was the wrong form or outdated forms used?
No there is no difference in signatures but I did not know why they asked those documents.No Srilankan Canadian embassy taking around 1 months to 5 months for passport request after medical.How about you why they asked additional documents from you?

R210two

Oct 19, 2022
No there is no difference in signatures but I did not know why they asked those documents.No Srilankan Canadian embassy taking around 1 months to 5 months for passport request after medical.How about you why they asked additional documents from you?
Hi.. Not sure why the request but Colombo vo seems to have an issue with online apps. Most people I know who are paper and a few online apps have got ppr anywhere from 2 weeks to 1.5 months after medical. I am talking of may and April 2022 applicants

Blacksilver

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
I got my pre arrival letter on 26 Oct 2022 but I didn't do my medical yet.
Is it normal to get pre arrival letter before medical?

onaRod

Jun 18, 2022
Hi.. Not sure why the request but Colombo vo seems to have an issue with online apps. Most people I know who are paper and a few online apps have got ppr anywhere from 2 weeks to 1.5 months after medical. I am talking of may and April 2022 applicants
Hi @R210two,
I submitted my application on 6th May 2022 online and my medical was completed on 8th September 2022. But, I haven't heard anything from the Colombo VO yet. Are you sure some April and May applicants have received ppr already?

Udayanan

May 23, 2022
Hi @R210two,
I submitted my application on 6th May 2022 online and my medical was completed on 8th September 2022. But, I haven't heard anything from the Colombo VO yet. Are you sure some April and May applicants have received ppr already?
My medical was completed on July 22 but I did not received anything after that.I think they are taking around 2 month to 5 month for PPR after medical