+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hey Vipush,
No update from my end after the medical received, anything from your end?
Hi @ DBI,
Thank you for replying. No, Nothing. No update in my Client Application Status. The last was medical results have been received.

• Sad
Reactions: DBI

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hi
Finally, I received the PPR from Colombo VO and going to send the passports to Vfs Colombo today. Does anyone know how long it will take to get the passports back?

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi @ DBI,
Heartiest Congratulations. Finally you got it. When was your medical done and When did you get your PR status. A ray of light in our dark world. Hope you will get the visa endorsed passport soon.

DBI

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Canada Toronto
Hi@Vipush,

Thanks a lot. My wife did 2nd medical last May 2022, her first medical expired. I became PR (CoPR) in February 2021. Do you know how many days would it take to get back their passports from Colombo VO?

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi@Vipush,

Thanks a lot. My wife did 2nd medical last May 2022, her first medical expired. I became PR (CoPR) in February 2021. Do you know how many days would it take to get back their passports from Colombo VO?
Hi @ DBI,
Thank you for replying. Usually they take approximately 2-3 weeks, but due to the current situation we can't predict. Depends on the circumstances. You can easily contact VFS Global Sri Lanka via online, telephone, email, webchat and they are readily available to answer any queries. Hope your wife handed over the passport to VFS Global in person.

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi @ DBI,
Thank you for replying. Usually they take approximately 2-3 weeks, but due to the current situation we can't predict. Depends on the circumstances. You can easily contact VFS Global Sri Lanka via online, telephone, email, webchat and they are readily available to answer any queries. Hope your wife handed over the passport to VFS Global in person.
Hi @ DBI
Have you received your visa endorsed passport from Embassy. I am still waiting for PPR letter.

vipush

May 27, 2020
Hi@ Vipush
How are you? any updates? My family came last month
Hi @ DBI
Thank you for replying.
Happy to hear the good news. Heartiest congratulations. Enjoy with family.
I am still waiting for PPR letter. No update.

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Hello everyone, for those abroad and trying to obtain a PCC from Sri Lanka, are you facing any difficulties?

I had applied months ago and it seems like it is impossible to either get in touch with the authorities or get a response and I am in limbo in obtaining my PCC.

AvishkaS

Sep 18, 2022
Hi. I am Avishka from Ontario. I submitted my application online through the PR Portal for my husband who is in Sri Lanka on the 25th of August 2022. I am very curious to know roughly how long it would take for the application to be sent to the Colombo Office and to get approved. Please advise.

Udayanan

May 23, 2022
Hi. I am Avishka from Ontario. I submitted my application online through the PR Portal for my husband who is in Sri Lanka on the 25th of August 2022. I am very curious to know roughly how long it would take for the application to be sent to the Colombo Office and to get approved. Please advise.
I think it will take around 8 to 12 months