Processing time for spousal visa - Sri Lanka

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Finally I got a email from embassy it’s a refusal letter reson is marriage not genuine
How they know our marriage is not genuine
Mmmmmmm really upset
I think they want to learn more about to find out marriage fraudulent god know about us
I gave everything in god hand
I pray and wish you all the best for getting there visa soon thanks for all help to me
Wt??? feel big thunder heard!!! May God with u yoge...

Reactions: yoge

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
Finally I got a email from embassy it’s a refusal letter reson is marriage not genuine
Mmmmmmm really upset
I think they want to learn more about to find out marriage fraudulent god know about us
I pray and wish you all the best for getting there visa soon thanks for all help to me
OMG yoge :(:( i am so sorry to hear about this. Please contact a lawyer asap.

pphope

Feb 12, 2018
Mmmmmmm really upset
So sorry to hear this Yoge. Stay strong. Get a good Lawyer, Appeal, do everything to challenge their decision.

gobiy

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Visa Office......
Colombo
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I have got the PP request today, I'm so relieved!!! After 5.5 years of marriage and 2 sponsorships she will be here. Those who are waiting be patient your day will come.
Congrats

kal94

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys, our police check will expire in like two weeks. Im wondering whether there’s anybody who had to redo their police check. Im sure there are a lot of you though. Does the embassy send an email regarding that?

Achutheepan

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys, our police check will expire in like two weeks. Im wondering whether there’s anybody who had to redo their police check. Im sure there are a lot of you though. Does the embassy send an email regarding that?
My wife's police report expired two weeks ago and I still haven't recieved anything from CIC. My lawyer said they might not ask.