+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for Restoration of Visitor Status from inside Canada after WP Refusal

track002

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Does any know how long restoring status to visitor will take? More specifically: applying to get a visitor record from inside Canada after immigration denied the WP with an option to restore. Please, any insight will be helpful.

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does any know how long restoring status to visitor will take? More specifically: applying to get a visitor record from inside Canada after immigration denied the WP with an option to restore. Please, any insight will be helpful.

Thank you.
So you are out of status and no longer working and have applied to restore status to visitor? Processing is months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, yes and yes. I thought so... I just wanted to double check. Thank you so much.
Once you apply for restoration to visitor status, you are on implied status. You may not get a response for months. What is your plan long-term as a visitor?

track002

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Once you apply for restoration to visitor status, you are on implied status. You may not get a response for months. What is your plan long-term as a visitor?
Just going to be here with my friends until the end of April, and go to be with my family in States. I have an LMIA in process as well that was submitted in the first week of October last year - hopefully it comes through by then.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just going to be here with my friends until the end of April, and go to be with my family in States. I have an LMIA in process as well that was submitted in the first week of October last year - hopefully it comes through by then.
Good luck. This was a LMIA for PR purposes or did employer pay the $1k? If for PR purposes, you will have to wait until you get PR.