+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process for DL extract from Hyderabad, India

ponnu16

Dec 1, 2021
I am planning to visit Hyderabad RTO (Manneguda) for the driving extract to apply in Toronto. Can some one explain the process of. What all needed from Hyderabad to get a Canada driving license. Please some one guide on this asap.

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I am planning to visit Hyderabad RTO (Manneguda) for the driving extract to apply in Toronto. Can some one explain the process of. What all needed from Hyderabad to get a Canada driving license. Please some one guide on this asap.
Did you get it ? What documents you provided ?

ponnu16

Dec 1, 2021
Hi
I have got DL today at RTA office Ibrahimpatnam.. documents - DL copy, PAN card copy, aadhar card copy, mee seva fee receipt (Rs 105), a written letter on a4 paper requesting DL history sheet.

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi Guys, today I got DL extract from Hyderabad RTO office at Manneguda, Ibrahimpatnam.

Although while applying it is shown as DL history sheet, you will get it as DL extract sheet only.

Therefore go to the below link and book your slot for DL history sheet and you will get your DL Extract from Hyderabad.

http://transport.telangana.gov.in/

For additional information join SRN academy group on FB and visit below link :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2451591338421506/permalink/2534011293512843/
Anna , ippud International Driving Permit kuda kavala , I have been listening that it's just a waste of money and few people suggested me to just bring the original driving license and DL extract and this will be good to go . What should I do ?

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Anna , ippud International Driving Permit kuda kavala , I have been listening that it's just a waste of money and few people suggested me to just bring the original driving license and DL extract and this will be good to go . What should I do ?
Yes. International Driving permit is not useful. Just get original DL and extract