+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Process for DL extract from Hyderabad, India

Pankhya

Jul 29, 2020
I got this info for DL extract ..

Telangana Government launched new services in T app Folio mobile application FEST-RTA (Presenceless Transaction), you can book and take the print in the services no need to approach RTA office.

Reactions: ramya priya

ramya priya

Jan 19, 2019
I got this info for DL extract ..

Telangana Government launched new services in T app Folio mobile application FEST-RTA (Presenceless Transaction), you can book and take the print in the services no need to approach RTA office.
Hi,

I have received the DL History extract sheet, but it doesn't have stamp or signature. Will it be accepted in Canada?

I see that, usually the physical copy is stamped by the RTO

Shanmukha B

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I have received the DL History extract sheet, but it doesn't have stamp or signature. Will it be accepted in Canada?

Hey,

Did you try and use the extract you got from T folio app? Did it work? (I see you posted 12 days ago, so just checking if you've tried?)

Cheers,

Reactions: Canigo

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I see lot of folks are asking about getting DL extract from hyderabad. I got it in 2018. Here is the process.

Hello everyone,

I see lot of folks are asking about getting DL extract from hyderabad. I got it in 2018. Here is the process.

1. Go to https://tgtransport.net/tgcfstonline/
2. Click on Driving license history sheet link
3. Select Driving Licence History Sheet under type of transaction
4. Provide your DL details and submit the request, make payment and schedule your appointment. I remember paying somewhere within 100Rs,
5. Go to RTA office on scheduled time with the primt and reachout to helpdesk (Note: I did it in Medchal RTA)
6. The person will direct you to right counter.
7. You provide the payment receipt and tell that you need Driving history. I also carried an hand written application mentioning the purpose but it was not required. However, I would still recommend to carry it cause you never know with this govt offices.
8.In the counter, I was told to come same day afternoon to pick the letter. I got the DL extract with covering letter.

Note: In Toronto, I went to Lawrence Ave MTO to get my license and initially, I was told by the lady in the counter, that they do not accept this letter by just looking at covering letter. I told them to flip the doc and see the actual DL extract which contains all the info that is required. She checked with her supervison and credited by DL experience. So if you face issue, don't just accept. Do question them asking what info they are looking for which is not there in the doc.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

Vinodkrm

Apr 7, 2018
Hello,
So, I was about take G1 test here in ontario and since DL history will help me to skip the waiting period I got it while I was in india but the thing is my DL history sheet was old one (got it when I'm leaving to canada in 2018) and since then I haven't used the DL history for the test but now I wanna use it. Will my DL history considered as valid as it was taken 2 years back. If not, can i get it online through Andhara pradesh RTA portal from here? Googled it and didn't find any solutions so posting it here.

Thank you.

varu19

Dec 29, 2017
Hi,

Hi Ramya,

Did the DL history downloaded from Tfolio app work in Canada?(without signatures and stamps of concerned RTA)

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Got my driving extract just today and my father picked it up by going to RTA office. I just mailed him a cover letter that explains the situation and requesting officer to issue the extract to him.