+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE - INDIA

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,

Myself Yaswanth. This is regarding submission of proof of funds to Canada. Can i upload PF statement downloaded from EPFO portal or from employer. I got to know that PF offices are not providing any letter as proof, and also i have 3 PFs and all are located in different cities. I am from Hyderabad. Is there a way to get a letter from Hyderabad regional office? or submitting the statements along with a cover letter will be considered? your response will be highly appreciated.
From my personal experience, I submitted PF statements as an additional source of funds apart from the main funds. Am not sure if the entire POF can be shown from the PF alone.

Yaswanth89

Apr 27, 2023
From my personal experience, I submitted PF statements as an additional source of funds apart from the main funds. Am not sure if the entire POF can be shown from the PF alone.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. we are not showing the PF as whole Proof Of Fund, but can we show PF statement downloaded from online passbook(EPFO portal) as part of POF? If not then what will be the process to show PF as POF to Canada immigration?
Thankyou

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. we are not showing the PF as whole Proof Of Fund, but can we show PF statement downloaded from online passbook(EPFO portal) as part of POF? If not then what will be the process to show PF as POF to Canada immigration?

Thankyou
I just used the PF statement downloaded from the website and nothing else.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi Aish. Great. Thanks for the update. Is your submission of POF & immigration happened in which year?
COPR approved last year, landing in June.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
COPR approved last year, landing in June.
Can we show Provident Fund statements (India) as a proof of fund for OINP? I have 80% of my funds in my savings account for more than 3 months & 20% in the PF.
Can you please help me? And the PF is with my current organization's trust fund. I hope to get a Balance certificate from them.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Can we show Provident Fund statements (India) as a proof of fund for OINP? I have 80% of my funds in my savings account for more than 3 months & 20% in the PF.

Can you please help me? And the PF is with my current organization's trust fund. I hope to get a Balance certificate from them.
I was FSW, not sure on OINP requirements. Best to search in the forums.

Yaswanth89

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Yashwanth,
Did you submit online EPFO statement as PoF for PF ? Any update on that ?
I have my 30% funds in PF and rest in Bank account
hey Vikas,
IF you are submitting PF as POF, your organization(company) can provide you the PF balance certificate.
I submitted MY PF in the same way.