PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER

Timcarey

Mar 1, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Toronto
Hello everyone, i am from Nigeria applying for a canada student visa, i got a PFL stating: Specifically, I have concerns that you owe $670 to the crown with regard to your application V338145284. Please provide your explanation and payment. You can contact Collection Services at 1-888-448-4426 or by email to: IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown- DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,This error and act is made by my friend who helped my with canada visiting visa year 2020 for me, my wife and the kids which i did not get any response about, i am been told to pay this money back which i did and also send a letter of explanation on what happened, i back my letter up with little evidence i can get like a prove of my money my so called friend refunded and also bank statement of 2020 showing when i made this payment to my friend in local currency, i also submitted a copy of Interpol police report stating i have no criminal records. What are my chances of getting approval ? i am so worried of what the outcome might be

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone, i am from Nigeria applying for a canada student visa, i got a PFL stating: Specifically, I have concerns that you owe $670 to the crown with regard to your application V338145284. Please provide your explanation and payment. You can contact Collection Services at 1-888-448-4426 or by email to: IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown- DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,This error and act is made by my friend who helped my with canada visiting visa year 2020 for me, my wife and the kids which i did not get any response about, i am been told to pay this money back which i did and also send a letter of explanation on what happened, i back my letter up with little evidence i can get like a prove of my money my so called friend refunded and also bank statement of 2020 showing when i made this payment to my friend in local currency, i also submitted a copy of Interpol police report stating i have no criminal records. What are my chances of getting approval ? i am so worried of what the outcome might be
Did you returned that money to IRCC? Attach all the proofs of payment, receipt sent by IRCC.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Okay thank you but have you seen a situation like this before ?
This is a unique situation. No one is going to be able to comment on your chances of being approved. You'll need to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: Taran D

Rick.111

May 28, 2023
I got PFL under section 16(1) that states
My spouse has been arrested on more than one occasion which is untrue. what could be the reason? Can my spouses data be mismatched with someone? Moreover before this they have also asked for USA pcc which wasn’t required because we haven’t been to USA or haven’t applied for USA visa ever. Still we have provided them the same because we haven’t received their reply when we sent them the letter of explanation through webform..