+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedural Fairness letter for US visa refusal.

4patelsid

May 13, 2019
Hello

I received procedural fairness letter, as i forgot to say in question have been refused visa or denied entry in canada or any other country?
I was refused for us visa few months back.
I have sent them email.
What will be further decision do any on have same experience.
TrV visa FOR TOURIST

Last edited:

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
In many cases you will be refused a visa and banned for five years unless you have a very believable reason why you "forgot" to declare the US visa rejection. Canada and the US share visa application details frequently. The visa officer will believe that you intended to deceive their decision making.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I also got The Procedural Fairness Document saying that we missed to inform about US Visa refusal. The application was Open Work Permit and I missed to add the US Visa Rejection. I have now hired a lawyer to look into the case and have gotten all the documents ready. I have 15 days.
I have been waiting for more than a year for decision and now this. Please help guys. What are the chances, I am really tensed. They mentioned, if they are not satisfied then there is 5 years ban. Please guide me guys, I cannot afford that. My spouse is in Studying in Canada.
Please and Thanks!
It's difficult for any of us to guess your chances. There are three possible outcomes. One is that you are approved, the other is that you are simply refused, and the third is that you are refused and also banned for 5 years. All of these outcomes are possible. I think it was probably a good idea to hire a lawyer to help you respond.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I don't understand how you can make a mistake on this question:
-Have you ever been refused entry to USA or any other country? - Yes or No.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I don't understand how you can make a mistake on this question:
-Have you ever been refused entry to USA or any other country? - Yes or No.
Because that is NOT the question they ask. They ask "Have you ever been refused by Canada or any other country?".. and again.. as already mentioned, it was a mistake. We all are humans and have bad days.
I also have a detailed reason to how and why I made the biggest mistake of my life if you are interested before judging me.
Thanks and have a good day!

Reactions: Phalos