+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Hi guys, I did my interview and medical checks in January 2020 and I'm still waiting for an update from IRCC.
More than a month ago my sponsors got an email and were asked for quarantine plan and we answered the email right away but after that nothing.
Anybody here in the same situation??
Our website still says that our case is "in process"
Peace from Turkey

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys, I did my interview and medical checks in January 2020 and I'm still waiting for an update from IRCC.
More than a month ago my sponsors got an email and were asked for quarantine plan and we answered the email right away but after that nothing.
Anybody here in the same situation??
Our website still says that our case is "in process"
Peace from Turkey
Hi bro, there are many people with similar case like yours, iom, and background checks are next steps which is expected around 3 months of this quarantine plan email.

F

Friend of u

Hi bro, there are many people with similar case like yours, iom, and background checks are next steps which is expected around 3 months of this quarantine plan email.
Hahaha I think we all passed 3 months from quarantine plan, but nothing happened
Let's start sending emails to IRCC or Canadian embassies?

Alconsultant

Aug 26, 2021
Hello! Yes as per the processing steps and timeline available in CIC website, Security and Background check is right after the medical exam, however to share with you my case status is under process, I've submitted my medical exam before two months and they confirm medical results have been received right away, I think there will be no quarantine plan as per the recent changes in travelling procedure to Canada for people who are vaccinated, so not everyone from now onward their sponsor will receive such email, so what would be the next and when?

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Good morning guys
I got an e-mail from the embassy saying :

Your application is at the final stages of processing.

No further action is required of you at this time;
nevertheless please monitor your email and telephone closely for any messages related to your application
for resettlement to Canada.

is that's mean they are going to finalize my application soon and get a decision made statue ?
what do you think?

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Good morning guys

nevertheless please monitor your email and telephone closely for any messages related to your application

is that's mean they are going to finalize my application soon and get a decision made statue ?
what do you think?
It’s a great email It seems to be that way. Can u please share your timeline with us. Thanks

Reactions: Saif_alaqbi

Sina Ansarifard

Jul 2, 2018
Good morning guys

what do you think?
Hi, well yes. This email is the email they send right at the end. One of my friend got the same email last year before she got her "decision made" status right after.
Would you mind letting us know when your sponsors got the email? Was it too long ago? The email for the quarantine plan I mean. Also which country you're in. Thanks

F

Friend of u

Good morning guys

what do you think?
Hi that is good news good luck
I just want to ask that did you asked from IRCC or Canadian embassy for a case status request and they send you this email in reply? Or not they send this email by themselves and you didn't asked for any updates?
And who send you this email? Canadian embassy or IRCC?
Thank you

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
It’s a great email It seems to be that way. Can u please share your timeline with us. Thanks
HI Amin.hope
thank you so much for your reply
yes sure

08/19 Applied for PR
10/19 Interview
11/19 Procedural fairness letter Received
12/19 Replay on the Letter
01/20 Application on background checking
07/21 Medical examination

still waiting for more information

blessing

Reactions: Amin.hope

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi, well yes. This email is the email they send right at the end. One of my friend got the same email last year before she got her "decision made" status right after.
Would you mind letting us know when your sponsors got the email? Was it too long ago? The email for the quarantine plan I mean. Also which country you're in. Thanks
Hi Sina
Thank you so much for sharing with me,I still didn't get any quarantine plan i mean the sponsors they didn't share with me
if i got it i will right here and share with you guys the country i'm in is Turkey.
Blessing

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi that is good news good luck
I just want to ask that did you asked from IRCC or Canadian embassy for a case status request and they send you this email in reply? Or not they send this email by themselves and you didn't asked for any updates?
And who send you this email? Canadian embassy or IRCC?
Thank you
Hi Friend thank you so much for the comment , i wish all the best for all of us here .. I sent an Email on Last Monday to the Canadian embassy and i got an answer yesterday .
I asked for Update on my Application
and thats was there answer
i wish i answerd your qustion ?
Blessing

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
HI Amin.hope
thank you so much for your reply
yes sure

08/19 Applied for PR
10/19 Interview