+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Private Sponsored Refugees After Medical Examination

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I wish some one who had passed these steps could clarify our minds and guide us about next steps after quarantine plan.

fatahnouh11

Feb 13, 2017
I don't know.
But I studied that after quarantine plan the IRCC will transfer the applicants to the iom and order them to book the tickets.
But Corp is also important. I think they should send us corp even before quarantine plan but I don't know why we don't have our corp yet.

Please let me know if you heard some thing new like corp or Decision Made or something from IOM
I don't know.
But I studied that after quarantine plan the IRCC will transfer the applicants to the iom and order them to book the tickets.
But Corp is also important. I think they should send us corp even before quarantine plan but I don't know why we don't have our corp yet.

Please let me know if you heard some thing new like corp or Decision Made or something from IOM

Please tell us if you get any updates

F

Friend of u

Got nothing after quarantine plan, those steps i told are expected process steps
Actually we don't have any other options but just waiting to hear from them.
If any thing happened please let me know

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
hello,
my status changes to medical received last Friday but it did not change for the rest of my family. is that normal or common ?

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
hello,
my status changes to medical received last Friday but it did not change for the rest of my family. is that normal or common ?
Sometimes it takes time mainly for aged persons, their reports are checked for tb etc. you will be informed after 15 or 20 days whether addition medical is needed or not.

Reactions: Smsm1980

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sometimes it takes time mainly for aged persons, their reports are checked for tb etc. you will be informed after 15 or 20 days whether addition medical is needed or not.
It is actually taking longer than 15-20 days due to backlog so it could take longer.