21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Many thanks. Will do.
Hi,
Did you get an update on your medical?
I am asking for my niece who was diagnosed with pda when she was hardly a year old. No treatment was prescribed then and was advised that it will heal as she grows. She is around 23 now healthy and has been an athlete. I her medical she was asked about it and she hardly knew anything as her parents never discussed and there was never the reason for it. They have done a ecg for her and her medical is submitted.
Do you think this can cause a delay, she is apply for student visa.

Any feedback will be helpful

Thanks

ishan.saini93

Dec 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Did you get an update on your medical?
I am asking for my niece who was diagnosed with pda when she was hardly a year old. No treatment was prescribed then and was advised that it will heal as she grows. She is around 23 now healthy and has been an athlete. I her medical she was asked about it and she hardly knew anything as her parents never discussed and there was never the reason for it. They have done a ecg for her and her medical is submitted.
Do you think this can cause a delay, she is apply for student visa.

Any feedback will be helpful

Thanks
Hey, I have not yet received an ITA under EE. I am still a candidate in the EE pool. I had asked this question to be certain of any things I should take care of during submitting my application and going for medicals. I wish your niece good luck with her medicals process.