+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Preparing your QSW/CSQ 2015-16 Application? Join here!

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Clearly available on the OIQ site link I already provided. :-[
Hi , i sent an email last week but i didnot get any response. So i was thinking may be it has got changed. Although i didnot get any failure response but not even automated response. So i am little worried. Anyways i will wait for some days. + for you for being helpful and not condescending like many others here

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Marooned said:
Thank you for your response,would you please provide a link for me?
I wrote my docs in red,kindly advise please.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Lammawitch said:
You should contact the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec :
http://www.oiq.qc.ca/en/Iam/applicant/Pages/default.aspx

You'll need an "évaluation comparative des études" as well probably.
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/employment/regulated-professions/index.html
I checked the links and went trhough couple of other related links. I found below. It seems it is not mandatory to get this evalution done for immigration. But it is surely needed when job search is on. Let me know ur views

Source is : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/working-quebec/comparative-evaluation/index.html

The Évaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec) is a document that compares educational benchmarks (or main diplomas) and areas of training under the Québec education system with studies done outside Québec.

This comparative evaluation is not a diploma or an equivalency diploma. It is an expert opinion issued for reference purposes that can help individuals who studied outside Québec find a job or continue their studies. It does not bind employers, professional orders, regulatory agencies or educational institutions, which may evaluate your training based on their own methods and criteria.

rajig

Feb 16, 2015
I am planning for CSQ 15. Can any1 pls tell me what are the preparations needed for CSQ. I have my IELTS score and WES report. For quebec immigration are we suppose to do separate qualification assessment or WES is valid.

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Hello Lammawitch, Please for the application forms, there is a part to be signed by a witness... Does it have to be a notary public or any individual or the applicant? Kindly clarify.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
Hello Lammawitch, Please for the application forms, there is a part to be signed by a witness... Does it have to be a notary public or any individual or the applicant? Kindly clarify.
To which part of the application form are you referring?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

(do you mean page 12 in the above? If so, it's your own signature that is required: the word "witness" is used as a synonym of "testify". I agree it could be confusing).

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
Lammawitch said:
To which part of the application form are you referring?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/Application-selection-certificate-dyn.pdf

(do you mean page 12 in the above? If so, it's your own signature that is required: the word "witness" is used as a synonym of "testify". I agree it could be confusing).
Merci beaucoup...

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qaz said:
I got 16 points of the area of training
NOC 2171
What is your degree title ?
i also got 16 points in noc 2175 and i have degree of BS(Software Engineering)

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
I haven't done it personally, hope someone who has will be along soon to help.

In the meantime, you might like to contact the OIQ and ask them for advice on your particular situation. IME, les Ordres Professionnels in Qc are helpful. You might like to enquire whether there are language (French, to be specific) requirements involved in the process.
I got degree of BS(Software Engineering) so if we see i am in noc 2173 which is regulated under regulatory body but i am working as a web developer since i obtained my degree and web developer is under noc 2175.
My question is if i should go with 2173 or 2175 noc ?

cherishlady

May 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015 Quebec - 11/07/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
overall 7.5 also sent tefaq
File Transfer...
12/12/2016
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
BCornerstone said:
For Quebec you dont need WES but you do need to send education diplomas and transcripts, check document requirements.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
Hello
I m planning to apply quebec. want to know what type of work experience needs to apply and how they evaluate education level?? is education evaluation same as Express Entry??

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashique said:
Hello
I m planning to apply quebec. want to know what type of work experience needs to apply and how they evaluate education level?? is education evaluation same as Express Entry??
All the the answers to your questions are available on the Immigration Quebec website, links to various parts of which have already been posted on the thread (sometimes more than once).

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
hi,
I am new to the forum. can some one guide me the process of applying for quebec skilled worker.
At the time of application ( which i believe is online) do we also have to send a physical application.
also plz guide me the fees reqd for the application
thanks