Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
barundutta76 said:
no its not through AEO category..its normal FSW...right now i'm preparing for my interview on 17th...
Dear Barun,
Wish u very best of luck for ur interview.
I pray for your success. best of luck, crack the inetrview.
just be genuine in interview.

mustafa2009

May 2, 2010
singh092120 said:
Dear Barun,
Kindly if you have time for interview , order CAIPS .

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
thanks singh....

singh092120 said:
Dear Barun,

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Dear Barun...

Congrats and all the best for your interview... I pray god for your success in the interview. All the best and post your feedback.

-BugsLife

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
barundutta76 said:
no its not through AEO category..its normal FSW...right now i'm preparing for my interview on 17th...
Hi barun,

How was your interview........Hope it was fine and you are waiting for PPR.....

Regards
Cool

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
sorry guys ...just forgot to post my interview experience in this thread...

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON 17TH FEB

Hi every one, yesterday was one my sadest days in my life. My interview fixed on 17th Feb @ 9:30 AM. We (me, my wife and my 16 month old son) reached CHC ND at 8:30 AM. I submitted my interview letter and after a while we were called for security check and we were through with other formalities by 9:00 AM. We were waiting inside for our turn as there are 12 interview booths circling the waiting hall. People were being called by the respective VO by booth number. After a while my name was called to booth no 7. We went inside, there was a Canadian Lady sitting inside a glass window. She told me that she need to talk with me only, so my wife and son waited outside. I sat in front of her and she introduced herself first. Then she opened my file and start asking about my present job duties. I clarified one by one. She kept on asking me about my all job duties regarding my all job experiences. While I was answering she was typing also. One common question was " What made you a manager?" Initial Half an hour of the interview went well as she was understanding what was my job duties in India. The problem started when she asked about my job duties during my tenure with Max New York Life as Training Manager. I explained each and every job duties by examples and she was convinced and clear about the job duties. But she came to the conclusion that with this experience I can't land up with a vocational trainer's job in Canada. I kept on convincing her that, initially I'll take up a survival job and will do a bridging course to upgrade myself. But then she said that, if I take a survival job, then I'll deprive a canadian. I didn't understand her logic. As even in the CIIP which is organised by CHC they that everybody need to take a survival job initially. I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied. I thought I will go for confrontation now but then I decided not to do so and tried to convince her. Finally the conclusion was that at this moment she can't approve my case and asked me to go for arranged employment and come back. The interview held for more than an hour and I kept on convincing her.

My question to CHC is if my job duties are not inline to get a trainer's job in Canada, then why they are raising the concern now? If this is the concern then my file no should not have been raised. after waiting for 15 months, going through all the process and finally even taking the medical test (we all know how medical test are happen i mean we need to undress completely in front of the doctor) , now they have a concern about my success in Canada.I was even asked to attend the CIIP as soon as possible with the med request letter. As I beleive that a VO's role is to check that weather I qualify to get the visa or not.

I don't know what to do now. As my consultant WWICS is also not helping me any way.

@ seniors is there any chance to appeal against it?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi Barun,

Sad to hear about your interview....

This people are really ridiculous and don't know what they are doing with us...First of all they will make us wait for long period. After struggling to get the case finalise, this a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s comes up with new surprises.

If they were not satisfied with the job responsibilities, why don't they reject earlier and why do they reject after medical.....?

Anyway I understand your feeling buddy but request you to fight thru an appeal...

Regards
Cool

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
barun

they decided much earlier to call on you to the interview and reject your application. it was previously meditated.

they are pure a-----------s as one of members just said.

You can challenge this decision in a Federal court in Canada, hire a Canadian lawyer, It will cost you $4000

Crazzy

Jan 25, 2011
Another Worst Interview experience on 17th feb CHC, New Delhi.

Hi every one, 17TH FEB was one my sadest days in my life too as Barun. My interview was also fixed on 17th Feb @ 8:45 AM. We (me n my wife reached CHC ND at 8:30 AM. I submitted my interview letter and after a while we were called for security check and we were through with other formalities by 9:00 AM. We were waiting inside for our turn as there are 12 interview booths circling the waiting hall. People were being called by the respective VO by booth number. After a while my name was called to booth no 1. We went inside, there was a Canadian Lady sitting inside a glass window. I sat in front of her and she introduced herself first. she asked me that do we know the reason for calling interview. We said ‘NO’ because there was nothing mentioned in my interview letter. She said nothing after that for a while. She told me that she needs to talk with me first n later with my wife. so my wife waited outside. Then she opened my file and start asking about my Marriage. She asked me more than 50 minutes. I clarified one by one. She kept on asking me all history about our relationship. She was very negative from start to end. She raised more than 3 questions on my each answer. Even though me n my wife could answer more than 90% same answer. But she came to the conclusion that we were trained by a consultancy so she was not satisfied. After that she did not give me a chance to speak. She was speaking continuously and she did not see any docs which we are asked to bring at interview. She did not believe our marriage certificate, relationship certificate, marriage photographs, before marriage photos, photos with my family n what we answered. Finally she returned my passport which was sent before 3 months for visa. The interview held for more than an hour.

As Barun, My question to CHC is if they had any doubt about my marriage, they have to verify my marriage certificate, Family Relationship Certificates n other docs before RPRF fee and Passport request. why they are raising the concern in this stage? After waiting for more than 15 months, going through all the process and finally even taking the medical test, RPRF fees and 3 months after Passport sent for visa. I don't know what to do now.

barundutta76 said:
sorry guys ...just forgot to post my interview experience in this thread...

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON 17TH FEB

Hi every one, yesterday was one my sadest days in my life. My interview fixed on 17th Feb @ 9:30 AM. We (me, my wife and my 16 month old son) reached CHC ND at 8:30 AM. I submitted my interview letter and after a while we were called for security check and we were through with other formalities by 9:00 AM. We were waiting inside for our turn as there are 12 interview booths circling the waiting hall. People were being called by the respective VO by booth number. After a while my name was called to booth no 7. We went inside, there was a Canadian Lady sitting inside a glass window. She told me that she need to talk with me only, so my wife and son waited outside. I sat in front of her and she introduced herself first. Then she opened my file and start asking about my present job duties. I clarified one by one. She kept on asking me about my all job duties regarding my all job experiences. While I was answering she was typing also. One common question was " What made you a manager?" Initial Half an hour of the interview went well as she was understanding what was my job duties in India. The problem started when she asked about my job duties during my tenure with Max New York Life as Training Manager. I explained each and every job duties by examples and she was convinced and clear about the job duties. But she came to the conclusion that with this experience I can't land up with a vocational trainer's job in Canada. I kept on convincing her that, initially I'll take up a survival job and will do a bridging course to upgrade myself. But then she said that, if I take a survival job, then I'll deprive a canadian. I didn't understand her logic. As even in the CIIP which is organised by CHC they that everybody need to take a survival job initially. I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied. I thought I will go for confrontation now but then I decided not to do so and tried to convince her. Finally the conclusion was that at this moment she can't approve my case and asked me to go for arranged employment and come back. The interview held for more than an hour and I kept on convincing her.

My question to CHC is if my job duties are not inline to get a trainer's job in Canada, then why they are raising the concern now? If this is the concern then my file no should not have been raised. after waiting for 15 months, going through all the process and finally even taking the medical test (we all know how medical test are happen i mean we need to undress completely in front of the doctor) , now they have a concern about my success in Canada.I was even asked to attend the CIIP as soon as possible with the med request letter. As I beleive that a VO's role is to check that weather I qualify to get the visa or not.

I don't know what to do now. As my consultant WWICS is also not helping me any way.

@ seniors is there any chance to appeal against it?

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
New Delhi Office is sucked one.....They are really b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t...

Lets pray to god that nobody should get interview at ND office.

Regards
Cool

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
What the hell, Why is CHC ND calling people for interview after getting their medical and RPRF done? omg, this has turned into a devil's game. This is why being a national of India is a curse where millions of people applying to CIC and there are very less seats available.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
coolguy cool down

chc is doing its job

coolguy2010 said:
New Delhi Office is sucked one.....They are really b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t...

Lets pray to god that nobody should get interview at ND office.

Regards
Cool

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Anyone here faced or gonna face interview by CHC Singapore?

rabecca

Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
Oct 2009
Anyone faced the interview recently by buffalo office...