Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
@ crazzy...don't worry...notarize the photocopies and take those with u...remaining all original docs..viz...your educational, marraige, pof,

Crazzy said:
my noc is 0111 n i m from Nepal. I ve also provided almost all docs including PP for visa n again they r requesting same docs. what does it meant. they r also requesting for police clearence too which is not even expired n can not be made without original PP. dont know what to do. any idea plz help.

Crazzy

Jan 25, 2011
barundutta76 said:
@ crazzy...don't worry...notarize the photocopies and take those with u...remaining all original docs..viz...your educational, marraige, pof,
@barun
thnx for ur advice. i will do the same but ive got new problem today. i went to airlines ticketing office to book air ticket but they r also asking for PP. m so tensed now. by the way where r u from n how r u preparing for interview?

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hi All, Please read my exp at below thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-interview-worst-experience-t62749.0.html

Thx, Prabjot

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
@Crazzy..

I'm from Kolkata...n I'm preparing by the help of my consultant WWICS...about ticketing...why r u in so hurry...book it later on....

Crazzy said:
@ barun
thnx for ur advice. i will do the same but ive got new problem today. i went to airlines ticketing office to book air ticket but they r also asking for PP. m so tensed now. by the way where r u from n how r u preparing for interview?

HS

Nov 16, 2010
Hey Potential Canadian Immigrants....

I m HS, Well, I recently had an interview at buffalo embassy for my PR under fed skilled worker... I thot to share my experience with all of you... .

PR app date- March 2007
File # - April 2007
Ielts request - April 2007
Medicals - June 2008
Interview - Jan 2011
Re-medicals - Jan 2011 (HUH....)
PR in next 3 months... i believe...

Jan 2011 - My interview was at 8 -30 am, I walked into the office to report at the reception counter where the lady took my passport and the Interview letter and asked me to be seated until called.

I waited for about 15 mins before the Officer called my name to appear before her in the office. (lol, there were 2 trainees officers also attending the interview) so don't be scared if you see 3 officers sitting to interview you. Well, it would be only one officer talking to you.

Anyways, she started asking about my education in canada, my work experience in Canada and back home. She did ask to see the originals, so prepare your file in a way that you can reach out to your docs very easily just at the flips of pages. She asked me where i was working here in canada, wat my job entails n responsibiities, people reporting to me, my salary etc... such basic questions..

NOTHING MAJOR TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.... JUST CHILL AND GIVE ALL THE ANSWERS VERY CONFIDENTLY, TALK SLOWLY AND CLEARLY IN ENGLISH (coz they also check ur english skills tooo) ... SMILE and BE VERY VERY HONEST... don't try to hide anything.... ALSO ONLY ANSWER WHAT THEY ASK,, NOTHING MORE OR LESS... Practice KISS concept (keep it simple and short). talk in simple english unless you r fluent with great vocab...

Well, in the end she said that, she was satisfied with my answers and said i qualifiy for PR under skilled category. She said I will receive my wife's and my medicals in mail in 2 weeks. They will carry out RCMP check if she feels like!!!

I added my wife to my PR app few months back as I got married. Luckily, my wife wasn't called for an interview, it was just me.

SO now i m waiting for my medicals.... Till then just CHILL...

Good luck to all out there pursuing their PR.... Don't worry its very easy, they r nice if you are nice :)

Regards/ Best of luck
HS

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
thanks HS for sharing your experience....sounds encouraging...but will the VO in ND will be a polite as VO in Buffalo?

HS said:
Hey Potential Canadian Immigrants....

I m HS, Well, I recently had an interview at buffalo embassy for my PR under fed skilled worker... I thot to share my experience with all of you... .

PR app date- March 2007
File # - April 2007
Ielts request - April 2007
Medicals - June 2008
Interview - Jan 2011
Re-medicals - Jan 2011 (HUH....)
PR in next 3 months... i believe...

Jan 2011 - My interview was at 8 -30 am, I walked into the office to report at the reception counter where the lady took my passport and the Interview letter and asked me to be seated until called.

I waited for about 15 mins before the Officer called my name to appear before her in the office. (lol, there were 2 trainees officers also attending the interview) so don't be scared if you see 3 officers sitting to interview you. Well, it would be only one officer talking to you.

Anyways, she started asking about my education in canada, my work experience in Canada and back home. She did ask to see the originals, so prepare your file in a way that you can reach out to your docs very easily just at the flips of pages. She asked me where i was working here in canada, wat my job entails n responsibiities, people reporting to me, my salary etc... such basic questions..

NOTHING MAJOR TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.... JUST CHILL AND GIVE ALL THE ANSWERS VERY CONFIDENTLY, TALK SLOWLY AND CLEARLY IN ENGLISH (coz they also check ur english skills tooo) ... SMILE and BE VERY VERY HONEST... don't try to hide anything.... ALSO ONLY ANSWER WHAT THEY ASK,, NOTHING MORE OR LESS... Practice KISS concept (keep it simple and short). talk in simple english unless you r fluent with great vocab...

Well, in the end she said that, she was satisfied with my answers and said i qualifiy for PR under skilled category. She said I will receive my wife's and my medicals in mail in 2 weeks. They will carry out RCMP check if she feels like!!!

I added my wife to my PR app few months back as I got married. Luckily, my wife wasn't called for an interview, it was just me.

SO now i m waiting for my medicals.... Till then just CHILL...

Good luck to all out there pursuing their PR.... Don't worry its very easy, they r nice if you are nice :)

Regards/ Best of luck
HS

mustafa2009

May 2, 2010
my interview date January,31/01/2011 in Canadian Embassy abu Dhabi. here is brief background about our file and interview

1- My wife is main applicant
2- we applied in March '2007 as skilled worker
3- we order CAPIS in August '2010 and the reasons of interview are mentioned clearly
4- interview date is Jan,31.2011 at 10.AM
we went to Embassy at 9.30 we wait for 20 mins and then the officer called us and introduce him self and said clearly we will assess our application according to the outcome of this interview and then he asked about details in our applications foxing on the experiences /educations/ Marriage/ at the end he informed us ( you pass interview, be patient i will sent to you the medical on June or July and kindly make updated background forms and sent to London"
The VO is very polite ,smart , and nice talk . but my advice for the people have interview please be honest . and order the CAPIS which is more informative about the reasons of interview , by the way me and my wife interviewed as the same time

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustafa2009 said:
my interview date January,31/01/2011 in Canadian Embassy abu Dhabi. here is brief background about our file and interview

1- My wife is main applicant
2- we applied in March '2007 as skilled worker
3- we order CAPIS in August '2010 and the reasons of interview are mentioned clearly
4- interview date is Jan,31.2011 at 10.AM
we went to Embassy at 9.30 we wait for 20 mins and then the officer called us and introduce him self and said clearly we will assess our application according to the outcome of this interview and then he asked about details in our applications foxing on the experiences /educations/ Marriage/ at the end he informed us ( you pass interview, be patient i will sent to you the medical on June or July and kindly make updated background forms and sent to London"
The VO is very polite ,smart , and nice talk . but my advice for the people have interview please be honest . and order the CAPIS which is more informative about the reasons of interview , by the way me and my wife interviewed as the same time
That's great.

Best of luck with the rest of your application process. :)

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Hi Guys;
I got an interview letter, which was scheduled @ CHC-ND on March 10, 2011. Can you guys pls share your thoughts on this. I will update u after seeing the copy. My consultant told me that.

- BugsLife

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Hi Friends...
i recd soft copy of interview letter, which contains 8 pages. i dont know its common or not?

Requirements.
1. IMM8
2. IMM 5406
3. IELTS [already original i gave them]
4. Original Pasport
5. 6 passport photos
6. PCC [if applied more than 12months ago]
7. Hight n eye color info [form enclosed]
8. Birth/Death/Marriage/Divorce Certificates [If not supplied earlier]
9. Degree/Diploma certificates & memos
10. Employer Reference/ Exp Cert with Job duties
11. POF [Originals]
12. Dependants Visa Fee Payment
13. Relatives in canada & Relation [not affidavit]
14. Marriage Photographs [photographs of outings]

Enclosed Hight Eye color info sheet.. and rates for interpretation services in various languages and their charges....

Guys anybody who got the interview, received any different letter or requirement apart from this...

-BugsLife

bandhanroy

Feb 10, 2011
@ varundutta76

hi varun... i gone the post and found that u hv started the proceduce for pr visa..i think u hv chosen the PR visa through AEO categoryby WWICS consultant. I would like to ask u r they ok to deal with it...i mean how did u judge them be4 proceeding for this kind of process by them...

thanking you.
bandhan

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
no its not through AEO category..its normal FSW...right now i'm preparing for my interview on 17th...

bandhanroy said:
@ varundutta76

hi varun... i gone the post and found that u hv started the proceduce for pr visa..i think u hv chosen the PR visa through AEO categoryby WWICS consultant. I would like to ask u r they ok to deal with it...i mean how did u judge them be4 proceeding for this kind of process by them...

thanking you.
bandhan

bandhanroy

Feb 10, 2011
@ Varundutta76.....

hi varun thanks a lot for your kind reply. So the are u doing u r case file through wwics?

let me know....

cheersss

bandhan

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
An advice to all, [size=10pt]PLS. ORDER CAIPS IMMEDIATELY THE DAY YOU HEAR THAT AN INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.[/size]