Prepare an interview

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
wow - that is fantastic amount of detail. Very objective and surely will help any interviewee towards a solid prep.

Great Job!

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
hi prabjotmy noc is same as yours..
dont worry abt interview everything will be allright
actually today m bit busy i will let u know abt my experience of interview. i recently had an interview in sydney office .. i dont know abt delhi. how it gonna be . bt tomorrow i will explain u each and every step of interview.... just tell me where u working currently and on which project.....

Prabjot

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
adamvaid said:
hi prabjotmy noc is same as yours..
dont worry abt interview everything will be allright
actually today m bit busy i will let u know abt my experience of interview. i recently had an interview in sydney office .. i dont know abt delhi. how it gonna be . bt tomorrow i will explain u each and every step of interview.... just tell me where u working currently and on which project.....
Hi, Thx for your response...I am working with HCL technologies Delhi...working for Microsoft client on Microsoft Advertising projects...

Please share you rinterview exp...

Thx, Prabjot

arezoo fadaei

Feb 24, 2010
Dear Friends
Dear sir/ madem
I am new to this forum and i really need help from ur side.
Let me introde myself as i am computer engineer and applied for canadian immigration in May 2010

I apply from IRAN
Thanks a lot for all the info for the interview.
I want to ask you a very basic thing which I am not clear about JOB OFFER .
I've tried and sent resumes to companies, but no answers have been
Our job(me and my hasband) are both on the list of occupation. I just hope that this would be a positive interview because we have heard that there have been cases that was rejected after the interview.what should i do ?

Please help me... II am very nervous...
Good Luck to all you and all the people waiting for there oppurtunity to get to Canada!
ramasamy chidambaram

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
arezoo fadaei said:
Dear Friends
Dear sir/ madem
I am new to this forum and i really need help from ur side.
Let me introde myself as i am computer engineer and applied for canadian immigration in May 2010

I apply from IRAN
Thanks a lot for all the info for the interview.
I want to ask you a very basic thing which I am not clear about JOB OFFER .
I've tried and sent resumes to companies, but no answers have been
Our job(me and my hasband) are both on the list of occupation. I just hope that this would be a positive interview because we have heard that there have been cases that was rejected after the interview.what should i do ?

Please help me... II am very nervous...
Good Luck to all you and all the people waiting for there oppurtunity to get to Canada!
ramasamy chidambaram
Dear arezoo,

First of all this the wrong thread you are approaching for your query.

The topic of this thread is " Prepare an Interview" which is not related to you.

Could you please share your application details (such as FSW or WP, etc) and request you to put a new Topic of your choice so that people can answer ur query at earliest.

Regards
Cool

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
I wonder what is interview for? As far as i know, on federal skilled worker application, personal interview with the consul is waived. Isn't?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bt
Kwatogmd said:
I wonder what is interview for? As far as i know, on federal skilled worker application, personal interview with the consul is waived. Isn't?
In certain cases , VO may asked for Interview, it is not alwayz waived , its all depend on your presentation of case, if VO have any Doubt then they asked for Interview to give you a chance to clerify that issue.. mostly they call for interview when hey have further concern about your educational , employeement or mairage documents....

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might also find these links helpful:

Immigration and Job Search (Canada)
http://careego.com/CareerResources/ImmigrationJobSearch/Stratégiesderecherchedemploi/tabid/325/language/en-CA/Default.aspx#

Job Interviewing in Canada
http://careego.com/CareerResources/Interviewing/InterviewPreparationandPresentation/tabid/130/language/en-CA/Default.aspx#

Kwatogmd

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
March 23, 2011, 2ND AOR - 04/07/11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Sent with app
Interview........
Hopefully waived
sultanali said:
bt
In certain cases , VO may asked for Interview, it is not alwayz waived , its all depend on your presentation of case, if VO have any Doubt then they asked for Interview to give you a chance to clerify that issue.. mostly they call for interview when hey have further concern about your educational , employeement or mairage documents....
Oh i see. I never knew that. We are under consulting agency and they said that we wont have a personal interview for the kind of application that we have. That gives me tense now :| thanks for the info :)

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kwatogmd said:
Oh i see. I never knew that. We are under consulting agency and they said that we wont have a personal interview for the kind of application that we have. That gives me tense now :| thanks for the info :)
no need to worry , as its only happen with 0.01% cases .....

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
hi everybody,

i've got an interview call on 17th feb...quite tensed now...any idea what is the percentage of rejection if some body has faced an interview...please advice..

vikeramavath

Jan 24, 2011
Hi Bro...Hope all is going fine with ur visa.....

Could you please help me how to get sponsor for canda...

1.I have good qualification of 16 years of education.
2.Working with well reputed company india,Pune.
3.Having around 4 yearsof IT exp in developement.
4.I am single.

I have calculated point based system but i am lacking in sponsorship and could not able to reach pass marks due to sponser.

I wanted to know any agencies would give me while processing my file to canada....plese let me know as sson as possible.

Is it really should required a sponsorship for FSW visa in canada..

Please can u give consaltancy phone nuu or urs so directly can take help from u either

Vikey
vikey.ramavath

Crazzy

Jan 25, 2011
barundutta76 said:
hi everybody,

i've got an interview call on 17th feb...quite tensed now...any idea what is the percentage of rejection if some body has faced an interview...please advice..
Hi Barun,
i m also in a same boat. my interview date is also feb 17. i m also very tensed. dont know what to do. Did u receive a letter from chc for interview? if Y, what docs r requested ?

Crazzy

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
yeah...the letter which came has clearly mentioned that i need further supporting docs for my employment with Max New York Life, based on which's exp I applied in 4131 NOC. now i've already provided app letter, release letter, payslips....what else i gonna submit...donno...by the way...whats ur NOC and where are u from?

Crazzy said:
Hi Barun,
i m also in a same boat. my interview date is also feb 17. i m also very tensed. dont know what to do. Did u receive a letter from chc for interview? if Y, what docs r requested ?

Crazzy

Crazzy

Jan 25, 2011
barundutta76 said:
yeah...the letter which came has clearly mentioned that i need further supporting docs for my employment with Max New York Life, based on which's exp I applied in 4131 NOC. now i've already provided app letter, release letter, payslips....what else i gonna submit...donno...by the way...whats ur NOC and where are u from?
my noc is 0111 n i m from Nepal. I ve also provided almost all docs including PP for visa n again they r requesting same docs. what does it meant. they r also requesting for police clearence too which is not even expired n can not be made without original PP. dont know what to do. any idea plz help.