Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi All,

I am out of my Canadian visa circle since July,12 just because of buzzzzzzzzy schedule and other problem which I am facing after submitting my resignation to my previous employer but now every thing is on track , thanks God . Between all this problems CHC become very fast and they process every thing very fast .

Today I have a good news which I want to share all my friends that today is my day .By the Grace of Almighty, today I receive my passport back after stamping shining Canadian visa …………………

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD
Now I get this after a long time, 4 year journey its very tough for me some time but after a help from you guys now I done it , thanks again to every body for their support and help .

Now I am planning to visit Toronto on end of Jan,13 and I am searching a accommodation for 2+2 kids if you guys have any suggestion for me kindly let me know .

justaguyCA

Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June, 2010
IELTS Request
with documents
Congrats,
wish us luck,

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2010
IELTS Request
10-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2010
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
03-07-12
Interview........
waived (Alhamdolillah)
Passport Req..
15-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
hi mmiq,

Many many congratulations. We pray for your bright future and prosperous life in Canada. Please don't forget me and all forum members in ur prayers.

Regards

Ta

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
bonvista said:
hi mmiq,

Many many congratulations. We pray for your bright future and prosperous life in Canada. Please don't forget me and all forum members in ur prayers.

Regards

Ta
thanks for your wishes

kadu

Sep 17, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Nomination.....
YES
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
12-04-2012
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
How can I guess that I require an interview as i had already entered on the second line in ecas on 6 Aug 2012.But yet not get MR request.How safe i m according my timeline.Plz reply.

fcamille19

Aug 16, 2012
Hi,

Just would like to ask. Is federal skilled worker and Quebec skilled worker applications has different treatment in processing? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

ricoceliks

Nov 17, 2012
[flash=200,200][/fl

SITUATION 1:

been working in edmonton for four years since 2009 and I've been doing the same process of applying my work permits online. I have been extending my stay here,renewed my LMO and my work permits,ever since then I had no issues about it.

last january 2012 I extend my work permit as a team member and my work permit stated that my expiration is on nov.2013 because of my passport.

but just recently, my employer promoted me to a supervisory position and he had to do a new LMO for that. and that's what he did, my employer give me the new LMO for supervisory position last august 27 2012 and it's for 4 individuals for that LMO, and I applied online for that,I used to do it everytime I extend my work permit.

My employer spoke to me and the rest of us to submit the LMO online by august 31 2012,so that we can show him the reciept and that by the next paycheck he will raise us..so the 4 us Did that..
We waited for 62 days for the work permit for the supervisory position to come out.
But then I was worried because the 3 got theirs already just last nov.5 and I am still waiting for mine to come out and deliver via mail.

and...just this nov.14 2012 I've check my email and I got a message coming from CIC to check my CIC account, so that's what I did.
here's the message:
" NOV. 14 2012 -- YOUR APPLICATION REF.# ????? HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE CIC LOCATED IN EDMONTON FOR PROCESSING THE CIC WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION IN DUE COURSE"

when reading this,the first solution that comes in mine is to phone CIC hotline.
I did phone CIC hotline and speak with one of the agent, he told me to wait for the local office to phone me for some verification.

SITUATION 2:

I applied FSW last October 2010 and received a message from CIO- nova scotia that my application for FSW was refused for some reason that I have to be in the NOC O,A,B category last March of 2011,
from time to time I check my FSW (file on line with the file code) there's no new to it, but last febuary 2012 I can't open my file online , so I think it was deleted because it was refused though..and they did not mail me back the doucuments that I send them,but they gave me back my money $ 550.

..JUST OUT OF CURUIOSITY, THE SITUATION 1 THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW , MIGHT HAVE BEEN BY ANY CHANCE BE CONNECTED IN THE SITUATION 2 THAT I'VE DONE BEFORE...

I am not really worried about how long would the local CIC edmonton will contact me and when will they do the verification for the work permit,.but the sooner the better right,..
I know I still have Nov.2013 to stay,.
but regardless, I am still worried if what are the things that are needed to verify.
Do I need to be interview or etc...

DOES ANYBODY OR ANYONE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE..?

Your Help to this matter is highly appreciated.. :D ;) ;D :)

thanks and godbless :-* :-*

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
ricoceliks said:
[flash=200,200][/fl

SITUATION 1:

been working in edmonton for four years since 2009 and I've been doing the same process of applying my work permits online. I have been extending my stay here,renewed my LMO and my work permits,ever since then I had no issues about it.

last january 2012 I extend my work permit as a team member and my work permit stated that my expiration is on nov.2013 because of my passport.

but just recently, my employer promoted me to a supervisory position and he had to do a new LMO for that. and that's what he did, my employer give me the new LMO for supervisory position last august 27 2012 and it's for 4 individuals for that LMO, and I applied online for that,I used to do it everytime I extend my work permit.

My employer spoke to me and the rest of us to submit the LMO online by august 31 2012,so that we can show him the reciept and that by the next paycheck he will raise us..so the 4 us Did that..
We waited for 62 days for the work permit for the supervisory position to come out.
But then I was worried because the 3 got theirs already just last nov.5 and I am still waiting for mine to come out and deliver via mail.

and...just this nov.14 2012 I've check my email and I got a message coming from CIC to check my CIC account, so that's what I did.
here's the message:
" NOV. 14 2012 -- YOUR APPLICATION REF.# ????? HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE CIC LOCATED IN EDMONTON FOR PROCESSING THE CIC WILL BE CONTACTING YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION IN DUE COURSE"

when reading this,the first solution that comes in mine is to phone CIC hotline.
I did phone CIC hotline and speak with one of the agent, he told me to wait for the local office to phone me for some verification.

SITUATION 2:

I applied FSW last October 2010 and received a message from CIO- nova scotia that my application for FSW was refused for some reason that I have to be in the NOC O,A,B category last March of 2011,
from time to time I check my FSW (file on line with the file code) there's no new to it, but last febuary 2012 I can't open my file online , so I think it was deleted because it was refused though..and they did not mail me back the doucuments that I send them,but they gave me back my money $ 550.

..JUST OUT OF CURUIOSITY, THE SITUATION 1 THAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW , MIGHT HAVE BEEN BY ANY CHANCE BE CONNECTED IN THE SITUATION 2 THAT I'VE DONE BEFORE...

I am not really worried about how long would the local CIC edmonton will contact me and when will they do the verification for the work permit,.but the sooner the better right,..
but regardless, I am still worried if what are the things that are needed to verify.

could it be that you are now qualified to apply for Permanent Residency under the Canadian Experience Class?

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
ricoceliks said:
[flash=200,200][/fl

SITUATION 1:

here's the message:

SITUATION 2:

It most definitely is related to your previous refusal.. Since you were unable to qualify for fsw, they just want to clarify how u are eligible for highly skilled work visa now.. Makes sense though..

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi everyone,

i got interview request on 6 November, and my interview was scheduled on 6 December 2012. I couldn't ask for CAIPS notes, so i have no idea what are they going to ask me for, probably about my employment. But they asked no other document from my part just the e-mail inviting me for the interview and my passport. DO I HAVE TO WORRY! ????
what `s happening ::) ::)

Dhwarkesh

Nov 23, 2012
Quebec File Number

Dear Sir,

I send my Quebec immigration file in August 2012 with all documents . I also send original certificate (DELF A1+A2) (IELTS 5.0 Band)+ wife (DELF A1). They received on 21 Aug 2012. But still I didn't received my file number. My category is Business Administration. When I got my file number? Please reply me.