+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pregnancy Issues

SAM.BD

Apr 26, 2010
Is there any way that If a Pregnant Woman DO Medical at her 5 Months Pregnancy & After that Processing be Hold till the Baby Born???

I am New to this forum

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

SAM.BD said:
Is there any way that If a Pregnant Woman DO Medical at her 5 Months Pregnancy & After that Processing be Hold till the Baby Born???

I am New to this forum
1. It is discussion between her and her Dr. to decide if she should have x-rays during the pregnancy.
2. Personally I would inform the processing office that she is pregnant and would have the medical exam after the baby is born, since the child will need to be added to the application and have a medical.
3. If she has the medical now, it is unlikely that her visa would be issued before the baby is born, then she still is going to have to add the child. Then as the medical has only a years validity, she will end up having another medical, just adding more delay.
4. But it is your decision in the end.

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
I agree with PMM, consultation with the doctor is needed. My wife had her medical exam done in her 3rd month of pregnancy. Her doctor allowed her to undergo chest x-ray provided that she wears a Lead Apron to protect the baby from radiation.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
My wife also DOne x-ray with shield. But still not received PPR.\\

Any Advice plz???

okshan819

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Tokyo
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7th, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 17th, 2009
AOR Received.
August 5th, 2009
Med's Request
February 18th, 2010
Med's Done....
February 26th, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED I THINK
Passport Req..
APRIL 28TH, ALONG WITH RPRF FEES
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/2010 issued date and received visa 05/15
LANDED..........
Planning to land on June 28th if God permits.
Same here and I am still waiting for ppr. Am now 4 months pregnant.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
DId u got Any letter Like me ??? Mentioning Procedure of addition of new born Baby???

Biblo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2008
Doc's Request.
01- Dec - 2008
IELTS Request
01- Dec - 2008
PMM, Suppose a lady is pregnant in April and medical request comes in May. Then whats the best way to tackle it.

Scenario 1: Should the husband and the spouse proceed for medical with lead apron on for X-ray. The passport stamped somewhere in August and baby get delivered after nine months (Starting April) in December and they request to add the child at such time?

Scenario 2: They receive the medical and they inform CHC better to postponed it till delivery, which is in December and afterward they request for medical of the whole family again?

whats the best course of action? Pls advise

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Hi Qurax,

Plz response

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quote author=Biblo link=topic=40171.msg275134#msg275134 date=1272440895]
PMM, Suppose a lady is pregnant in April and medical request comes in May. Then whats the best way to tackle it.

Scenario 1: Should the husband and the spouse proceed for medical with lead apron on for X-ray. The passport stamped somewhere in August and baby get delivered after nine months (Starting April) in December and they request to add the child at such time?

Scenario 2: They receive the medical and they inform CHC better to postponed it till delivery, which is in December and afterward they request for medical of the whole family again?

whats the best course of action? Pls advise
[/quote]

1. Discuss with the Dr. I won't make any suggestions regarding x-rays and fetuses.
2. In the above scenario they would have to get a passport for the child, return their visas and passports as they are not longer valid (change in family composition) send in amended applications, add the child, wait for medical instructions for the child, by that time, there is a good chance that the parents medicals would have expired and they would require new medicals.
3. Me, I would inform the visa office of the pregnancy (if the spouse won't/can't have x-ray) and then amend the application when the child is born and the then the whole family has medicals.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
I found though it is a important issue but There is no Concreate Answer in this forum.

Can Anybody Help to find the real Scenario????

BCoz Somebody wants to Deliver B4 Move to Canada & Somebody Want to Deliver After moving to Canada

What is the VISA office rule

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BDSkilled said:
I found though it is a important issue but There is no Concreate Answer in this forum.

Can Anybody Help to find the real Scenario????

BCoz Somebody wants to Deliver B4 Move to Canada & Somebody Want to Deliver After moving to Canada

What is the VISA office rule
There is no "visa office rule" you have a child, before you "land" it has to be added to the application, examined and a COPR issued, parents amend their application.
Child born in Canada, Canadian citizen what other answer do you want? It is the parents and their Drs. decision to have or not have an x-ray during the pregnancy, CIC is not going to make that decision. No x-ray, no medical, no visa.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
That Means, Done X ray, Got All Medical & VISA Received.

I feel Afraid that My Application will be hold till the Baby Born , That is too Long & I dont want wait that long Period. As I received a letter from the CHC then I guess my Application will be Hold till the baby Born

DO you get my Point.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010

sandhujatt

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
26 jan 2010
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
documents recieved by ND Office 23 March
IELTS Request
submitted initialy
File Transfer...
3 feb
Med's Request
21 may
Med's Done....
03 june again and again done and finally sent on 29th december
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21 may sent on 04 june again sent on 30th december 2010(recalled for making Son's Passport)
VISA ISSUED...
24 january 2011
LANDED..........
planning in april
friends me and my wife are expecting a baby in may first week can u please advice me how to add birth of baby in application,my status is recieved by visa office and documents were recieved by visa office on 23rd march :)